Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Reaction Shot Song

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: The Reaction Shot Song Reply with quote

Okay, this is a little weird because I'm posting my YouSendIt link to my vid, "The Reaction Shot Song" in the Rejection thread...but it hasn't been rejected from LVI because I haven't sent it to LVI!

Anyway, I mentioned in another thread about the fact that I have no clips of Claire and only some reaction shots of Charlie, so any C & C vid I'd make would be verrrry short. It was then suggested that I could make a vid out of Charlie clones reacting to each other. Well, as it turns out, I don't actually have that many reaction shots of Charlie either!

But... that didn't stop me from making this very short little vid (vidlette? vid-lite? Whatever... ). I thought about submitting it to LVI for a couple of seconds, but remembered the discussion about limited bandwidth and all. I have it in my head that you can only have 3 vids total hosted here (though I don't remember if that was just a suggestion or if it's been made a rule). So I didn't want to waste one of my potential other 2 vid spots on a vid this short and silly!

However, it's probably worth mentioning that it's under 3 MB in size, so if you combine it with "Vertigo" at 8 MB, well, they're practically the size of one vid together... LOL!

Anyway, I've got it up (hopefully) at YouSendIt right now. So, for the next 7 days or the next 25 downloads, feel free to have a look (and a laugh!). And if anybody thinks it would be worth submitting it to LVI, I'd love to hear about that, too! And, as always, if you think it's the worst thing you've ever seen and you just hate it, please feel free to NOT tell me that!

Thanks!

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3ORWN358EF43K32934YGK5HSGP

~Aislynn

PS - And thanks again to SuperKC who helped me with the whole Streamload ARGH thing and recommended YouSendIt!
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahah! I can't believe you actually made it!

I still think you shoulda called it "WTF" (that's the censored version - I cursed way too much last night!) Or maybe even "WTF was that?!?!"

That was cute!
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, thinkin' on a similar wavelength! My next (or I should say one of my next) Carnivale vids is gonna be to a song from that soundrack! Kewlins!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
Ahahah! I can't believe you actually made it!

I still think you shoulda called it "WTF" (that's the censored version - I cursed way too much last night!) Or maybe even "WTF was that?!?!"

That was cute!

Heh, yes, I'm just crazy enough to try something like that vid. What was really different was the fact that I did it in one day. Every other vid I've done has taken 2 months, with the exception of "Vertigo," which took 1 month! But this one was fun to do.

Oh, and I appreciate the censoring. I'm a very sensitive soul, you know... I tend to cover my eyes every time I see a curse word on screen and that begins to make it hard to type...

Thanks for checking it out!

~Aislynn

PS - Hi, BA! You popped in before I posted this! Hey, great minds think alike, huh???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: