Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Acts of Courage" (Jate Epic Scene) by Athena Alex

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: "Acts of Courage" (Jate Epic Scene) by Athena Alex Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Acts of Courage (Jate)" 06-26-2010
June 2010 Contest Submission. Jack and Kate are parted by their acts of courage.
Song: Acts of Courage by X-ray Dog
Vidder: Athena Alexandria
Length: 1:24 (31.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jBV18PXIPc
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: Acts of Courage (Jate) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

I loved the transitions and beat use you used, the flow with the music was really nice. I also liked the blue tint on all the memories. My favorite part was when the music picked up and you showed all the kisses. Good luck in the contest.
krozure
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Acts of Courage (Jate) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

That was beautiful!!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Acts of Courage (Jate) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Firstly your music choice was really great and fit the mood of the vid really well
My only little thing was cause of having my earphones in the audio sometimes sounded distorted and quite loud, so was a little off putting at times.
But other than that was a great video, showing Jate through everything, and worked really well combined with the music, and the voiceovers
Great job and good luck in the contest
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Acts of Courage (Jate) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

I loved all the Jate scenes you used in this, and how you took a bunch of audio from different scenes and made it all fit together perfectly. This scene was so epic and you showed that beautifully. Great job!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally found the time to comment! Sorry took me so long! I loved how you managed to fit so many epic Jate scene in such little time! It flowed so well! Loved your coloring and music too! Good luck in the contest!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:22 am    Post subject: Acts of Courage (Jate) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Great Jate vid! Very cool how you showed the great Jate scenes in a fairly short time.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent music choice, very epic and dramatic! The coloring was beautiful as well, nicely done!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Acts of Courage (Jate) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Wow! I loved your audio choices in this, and the music you chose worked so well!! I felt so powerful! Fantastic job, I really enjoyed watching!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh; this was so cool Sam! i teared up in the "i love you, I love you, I love you" part and then followed by the proposal how i love my Jate!! great job!

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Acts of Courage (Jate) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Oh this was so intensely good! Awesome work! I loved your beat use and coloring, and great choice of clips in this! Ooo and your audio choices were perfecto! Good luck in the contest!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: Acts of Courage (Jate) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Ooo! Nice job!!! I love love LOVED the way it ended with that quote and Kate's face as he walks away. I always forget that's the last time she sees him. Really great job and I loved the coloring, too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: