Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you had any finale or series afterthoughts?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SawyerLittleton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my head it all went down like this:

They land the plane somewhere quiet, close to a small city or something.

They burn it.

Sawyer and Claire pull the same thing the 06 did back then. According to Jack and co.'s story it's very possible that two other people survived but weren't noticed by Jack, kate etc.

Richard has a job and fake papers.

Miles probably just returns to his old life.

And now it get's very AU but since we're all Vidder's, i guess its alright.

After reuniting Claire with Aaron and Carole...she's on the run again. Icognito. I mean. Same person 2 plane crashes? Both survived? No way. The government would think of her as some sort of terrorist imo. She spent her years running, visiting Claire and Aaron and missing Jack.

Sawyer apologizes to Cassidy, takes part in Clementines life and visits Rachel at least once.

Miles is eating a sandwich somewhere haha I'd like to see some implied GhostMama here.

Richard..I dunno. Enjoys life as best as he can? Hooks up with Miles? Dunno.

As for Frank, i have no idea what they could do with him. 2 people form O815 AND the pilot of the recently crashed Ajira316 turning up all of the sudden? Hmm. I like to think that he shot himself because of feeling guilty for the Ajira People who died lol

--
Someone should vid this..
                                 
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your version, Mel, except the Frank-shooting-himself part. I'll keep your ideas except for in my version Frank continues being badass and awesome in whatever way he finds best.

art by me&tammy
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I guess the whole plane thing requires a little suspension of disbelief, because I think in reality a plane can't just fly into some country and land unnoticed.

Either way, it's really fun to speculate about how they handled things and what they went on to do. I like to think Frank attained sort of a Sully Sullenburger hero status, because he did manage to land the Ajira plane in one piece on the island, and he did manage to get it back off the ground again.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think they had to lie as heavily as they did when the oceanic six was discovered becuase Widemore was the only person we know about who was after the island. I think if anyone else wanted to know about the island, they'd have been shown in Lost, that's just my opinion.

The only person who's really screwed is Kate at this point because she faked having a child and lied about everything that happened she's the only person from Oceanic 6 who returned.

That's why I think she was better off staying on the island, so I do think she's on the run. That DA hated Kate and the only reason why she didn't have anything on Kate was because Kate's mom refused to testify against her. If Kate's mom, Diane testified the DA wouldn't have made a deal with Kate.

Miles, Sawyer, Claire, and Richard wouldn't need to really have a strong alibi.

It'd be easy for Claire and Sawyer to say they were on another part of the island or something.

The rest of htem were pretty much under the radar. Claire's mom already knows...so that effeminates that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: