Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Bloodstream" by BethJill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BethJill
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: "Bloodstream" by BethJill Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Bloodstream" 06-01-2010
When young couple Claire Littleton and Spencer Reid find themselves pregnant, all of their dormant issues threaten to tear them apart. (full desc. on youtube)
Song: Bloodstream by Stateless
Vidder: BethJill
Length: 2:33 (44.6 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ9gSeoxRNk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ9gSeoxRNk

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: Bloodstream by BethJill Reply with quote

YAY!!! Another Lost/Criminal Minds fan!! This couple is SO well put together!! Great job!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh; very cool!! I love crossover couples so much! Really great storyline I'm not big on CM but you melded the characters really well; especially with their issues with their parents. and simply BEAUTIFUL colouring well done!

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Bloodstream by BethJill Reply with quote

I've never seen Criminal Minds but your video made it so that didn't matter. I still felt for the character and wanted him to work things out with Claire. I commented on youtube so I hope you don't feel like I'm repeating myself but your video really was stunning. Everything from the editing, colouring and manips looked so professional which all made the story feel real to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: