Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Together - Charlie&Claire" by Lost-majs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: "Together - Charlie&Claire" by Lost-majs Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Together - Charlie&Claire" 05-28-2010
Finale spoilers
Song: Kiss the rain by Yiruma
Vidder: Lost-majs
Length: 1:50 (80MB WMW)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn64gN4RZWE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn64gN4RZWE

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Together - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Oh HELL, yes! Maja, you made me gasp out loud with this!! And I had to hold back my tears! Gosh, this is amazing. I have to go through and pick out all my faves!!
Firstly, love the use audio all the way through! Love how you used Charlie's speech! And colouring and beat use was so perfect <3 I LOVE how you connected some of the scenes together, for example, Charlie giving Claire the blanket on their first meeting - you showed Charlie draping a blanket round her in RBA and then giving her one in the finale. And you know I love that teary - "It's just a blanket" as if somehow he knows it's so familiar! And then all the hand holding scenes - LOVE! Ands gosh, I love the "we're together" just before Claire's "We'll get through this together" - you're a genius! That fit so beautifully Those clips of Charlie holding Aaron *sniff* I also adore at 1:08 where you included Charlie in S1 and Claire in S6 sitting on the beach, feeling lonely and outcast. It fits Claire's voiceover so well. But dude, you really got me at the "I'm Claire" and then Charlie remembering and crying "Claire?" OMG. Sososo gorgeous. And the "You're going to be okay"'s ;_; And ending with that scene/quote - such a beautiful ending to the vid!
I pretty much named every part of it, right? Well, I loved all of it. I hope you make many more with this amazing new footage we have! Wonderful job, Maja! I love love love it!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooooooo, a new Maja video, filled with epic and outstandingly gorgeous PB&J scenes and effects!!!!!! <3 This truely was epic and fascinating, especially with your amazing glowy clips and use of black and white and color, it was sooooooooo stunning! I especially loved 0:47 to 0:51, wow!!!!!! So flowy, so lovely, eee! Amazing song choice, Yiruma is amazing, I got into him from you, from your "River Flows in you" video, just fantastic! Really wonderful comparison clips, especially at 1:07 to 1:08 with the clips of Charlie and Claire sitting on the sand staring out! Perfect audio choices of Charlie and Claire too! The ending was super sweet and precious, I LOVED this!

Luthien3329
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Together - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

I've already commented on YT but I want to say this is GORGEOUS hun <33
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Together - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Absolutely incredible I knew I would love this video before I even saw it! I LOVED the voiceovers especially the speech Charlie made to Desmond that was playing throughout. The ending was very touching with the word ''love'' and that still of them reunited in (what we can only assume is) the afterlife. Just beautiful, Gold! and faved at YT
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEAUTIFUL Maja!! just beautiful!! I have to echo every sentiment that Jemma said especially "Charlie in S1 and Claire in S6 sitting on the beach, feeling lonely and outcast", that was so poignant and such a clever connection. All the connections between them from earlier seasons in that one reunion scene that you made were superb! beautiful beautiful work just stunning! my new fave of yours for sure

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:46 am    Post subject: Together - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Wow, so lovely, Maja!!! All the older PB&J moments with the finale moments were just perfect!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz - Wow, that's one of the sweetest comments I've ever gotten! *hugs* I'm so glad you noticed and liked all those things in my video PB&J really do have a lot of connections and it was SO much fun to find them and use them in a video! Thanks so much for this awesome comment, it really made me smile!

Jinlovessunxx - Thank you sooo much <3 I get so happy reading your comment! And yeah, Yiruma just makes the most beautiful music right? I wanted to use an instrumental song so could focus on voiceovers, and I just knew that it had to be this song, hehe

Luthien3329 - Yayy, thanks a lot for commenting both on yt and here Both comments means a lot!

cagedfreedom - Aww, you did? Hehe, I'm really happy that my voiceovers were good - I haven't tried working this much with stuff like that before, so that's great to hear

littleton_pace - Thanks Kat!! Charlie and Claire sitting alone on the beach, is definitely one of the parts I was hoping people would notice Hehe, and yay for it being your new fave of mine! It was one of my faves to make for sure

Uruviel - Thanks so much Heather! Really glad to hear, that you think I mixed the finale scenes and the older scenes together well!
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:52 am    Post subject: Together - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

WOW, that was the most beautiful vid I've ever seen! You summed up all of PB&J in the best way possible! Gold and faved on YT
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackwolf1480 - Thank you so much!! I really tried to show how beautiful their relationship is, I'm glad it showed
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Together - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Oh Gosh Maja!!! This is beyond beautiful!!! It's just absolutely stunning!! I love that piece of music you chose, and you just made THE perfect pb&j tribute. Your audio choices were brilliant and the whole thing just flowed so smoothly and perfectly!!! Amazing work!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Together - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Such a pretty video. I loved the music and the effects.Great job
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: