Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Numbers Theory we're supposed to see

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Numbers Theory we're supposed to see Reply with quote

http://www.livejournal.com/users/theizzy/157121.html#cutid1
Load of bullshit in my opinion, but it's likely to be something sent to us by the actual producers, not just some random fan, because it's mentioned in a NUMBER of places. Kinda like that Mapinguari thing, it's something to ponder over as to why they chose to include it Interesting for a read at least...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG that is absolutely unreal.... if the so-called Rousseu theory is true than this would have to be why producers/writers chose these numbers and the fact that there is a Rousseu in the series..... I would have to say that I think some clever cookie has cracked the Lost mystery.... there is just too much coincidence for this not to be related to the series..........

Mind you I ain't gonna get my hopes up about it coz you just never can tell with this show.

but for the moment this is all i can say

(In the words of Neo) Woah
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only problem is wherever you look, there is no find of this said Rousseau code Search google and the only things oyu find are people quoting this very same message on different discussion boards! The strangest thing is this theory is word for word at every site, so I think it may be something actually planted by the Losties to grab our attention and think more carefully about twins and Rousseau Though there IS the off-chance that it IS true and someone DID crack the code In that case, major spoiler here heheheh...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some guy made it all up, lol
scroll down to almost the bottom and theres a link to> http://www.livejournal.com/users/mattalcala/15575.html#cutid1
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO damn and I was getting all excited

yep I got Punk'd

I am so gullible sometimes ....

it was a clever theory though I must admit... and it would be cool if it was true
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*gg* nice theory

but I would have been like I'm with each number theory ' I don't believe it, till I see it on the show'

but in the end, it's a nice theory, they could use it *gg*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: