Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Breathe Me" by alyssap22

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alyssap22
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:46 am    Post subject: "Breathe Me" by alyssap22 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Breathe Me" 02-24-2010
Vidlet about Claire in 6x05
Song: Breathe Me by Sia
Vidder: alyssap22
Length: :50 (75MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAXgqHdtEE

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Claire She's so lonely and desperate now; i feel so much for her! Excellent song choice with the 'friend' connection; really nice look at her change from the sweet claire to the badass claire. loved the audio too well done!

DomGirl23
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Breathe Me by alyssap22 Reply with quote

you did such a nice job ! i feel soo bad for claire ! but at least shes finally stepping up to the plate and taking control. But I still miss her old self. Anyways, editing was great, and I loved it
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Breathe Me by alyssap22 Reply with quote

For a 50 second vid, this is actually really awesome! I wasn't expecting you to fit so much in there but you did, and made it look awesome in the process Really great work, I liked how you included Claire talking about Jin being her friend when the "be my friend" lyric came on in the song. Lovely job
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Breathe Me by alyssap22 Reply with quote

You captured all of Claire's key moments within 50sec and it flowed flawlessly. Beautiful work
alyssap22
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much everyone!
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Breathe Me by alyssap22 Reply with quote

I love crazy evil Claire! She was the only character (next to walt) who hadn't fired a gun yet or killed someone and now she did so yayayayayayay! I loved this so much this is her song now lol. Gold from me
and BTW if Claire kills Kate then it will probably be the most celebrated murder in TV history jokes lmao
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Breathe Me by alyssap22 Reply with quote

I love crazy evil Claire! She was the only character (next to walt) who hadn't fired a gun yet or killed someone and now she did so yayayayayayay! I loved this so much this is her song now lol. Gold from me
and BTW if Claire kills Kate then it will probably be the most celebrated murder in TV history jokes lmao
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Breathe Me by alyssap22 Reply with quote

Wow, great vid, short but really showed evil! Claire well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: