Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Changed - Claire Season 6 Promo" by littleton_pac
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Changed - Claire Season 6 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

You're an artist. That was amazing!
dayln03
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is EPIC. Holy wow! I love the way you used the Hills Have Eyes footage - you expertly created a whole new Claire. Fantastic, I love this SO much!

--KC's Wife! --
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Changed - Claire Season 6 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

EEEEPPPPPPICCCCCC!!! Chills, chills, and more chills!!! What a brilliant idea and incredibly well done, too! WOOT!!!
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy CRAP Kat, this is awesome! You've come such a long way as an editor. WONDERFUL work!

Supernatural Video Station
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Changed - Claire Season 6 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OOh this gave me chills Kat!!! It was so amazingly done and you really felt the excitement in it!! Absolutely perfect use of the extra footage, it looked like it'd fit into the show so well and was really creepy!! I really loved the part where you showed her seeing the helicopter and that manip with Kate's arm you had in there AWESOMEly done! The audio was perfect too, especially the use of Jack's reading Fantastic job!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhh my, that was just fabulous! The use of the non-Lost clips was so spooky and just totally chilling. And that manip with Claire holding the gun was just CRAZY good! \o/ Fantastic atmosphere and just a great job! ♥!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Changed - Claire Season 6 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Woah! That was intense Kat! I loved this so much, i can't wait to see bad ass Claire this season, she's going to rock! lol I loved how you used clips of Emilie in The Hills Have Eyes. Claire looked so tough in this promo I loved it! I really like all the audio throughout. The parts with Jack reading the story fit so well and the "one is light one is dark" line from Locke totally fits Claire and the changes she'll probably go through this season. I really loved the gun mainp too! You did a really great job with this!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Changed - Claire Season 6 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Love Love Loved it Kat
The music choice was brilliant, as was your clip choices
I loved the who are you people with the tailies and the clips from the Hills Have Eyes they worked very well especially with the 2 sides, love the whole new look on Claire
Your AU scenes were brilliant and I loved the ending with Jack's quote
Brilliant job on this Kat and good luck in the contest
Jo
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Changed - Claire Season 6 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This vid made me miss Claire like crazy, and get all worked up over her return. I especially liked the beat-use, and the part with her looking up at the helicopter. Very, very awesome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: