Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Not much longer" by sweetevangeline

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: "Not much longer" by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Not much longer" 01-21-2010
Kate Austen and Kate Beckett have been friends for a long time...
Song: In the End by Pearl Jam
Vidder: sweetevangeline
Length: 2:54 (102MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MfgzXgEaFE
-

Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Not much longer by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

wow! that was awesome! all he scenes looked perfect and the song fit so well. what a sad ending. gold!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh that was SO sad I love your Lost/castle vids they're always so heartbreaking i loved this whole story from the jate-wedding, the kate tellign beckett she loved her and her saying 'i can't' Loved them picking out dresses at the start too; so cute the ending was brilliant!! perfect Kate/Lost scene for the gunshot gold from me!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooooo I loved the ending! Made me go Poor Kate! You had some cool manips in this like the ending of course and I really liked that scene when Kate is looking down at the picture of them and then when Kate is spying on her from her car and sees her with a little kid. The wedding scenes in the beginning were cool too! Awesome AU! Gold from me!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Not much longer by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

4354 wrote:
wow! that was awesome! all he scenes looked perfect and the song fit so well. what a sad ending. gold!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it

littleton_pace wrote:
oh that was SO sad I love your Lost/castle vids they're always so heartbreaking i loved this whole story from the jate-wedding, the kate tellign beckett she loved her and her saying 'i can't' Loved them picking out dresses at the start too; so cute the ending was brilliant!! perfect Kate/Lost scene for the gunshot gold from me!

Aww thank you! I do like my angst Thanks again!

nikkimonique wrote:
ooooo I loved the ending! Made me go Poor Kate! You had some cool manips in this like the ending of course and I really liked that scene when Kate is looking down at the picture of them and then when Kate is spying on her from her car and sees her with a little kid. The wedding scenes in the beginning were cool too! Awesome AU! Gold from me!

Aww thanks Nikki! I'm really glad you liked it
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, that was gorgeous! I love your crossover vids SO much! Perfect clip and audio choices for all of the AU, it was just brilliant from start to finish! Great work, I loved it! ♥!
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Ooo, that was gorgeous! I love your crossover vids SO much! Perfect clip and audio choices for all of the AU, it was just brilliant from start to finish! Great work, I loved it! ♥!

Aw thank you so much Ais!
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Not much longer by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

I am so in love with this pairing...and Ive never seen Castle! I loved the manips, and the whole storyline has my fic muse thinking about writing. And I know that its only the best vids that do that...poke my writing muse. Great job!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Not much longer by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

4064 wrote:
I am so in love with this pairing...and Ive never seen Castle! I loved the manips, and the whole storyline has my fic muse thinking about writing. And I know that its only the best vids that do that...poke my writing muse. Great job!!

Aw thank you! And I'm glad I was able to poke your muse
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: Not much longer by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

so amazing! i left a comment on youtube as well, but this is just too good not to give ya some more love! just really awesome editing, and a really well thought out storyline - you've edited the scenes flawlessy!! so intricate and captivating. awesome work!!
xxx
-kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Not much longer by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

kait wrote:
so amazing! i left a comment on youtube as well, but this is just too good not to give ya some more love! just really awesome editing, and a really well thought out storyline - you've edited the scenes flawlessy!! so intricate and captivating. awesome work!!
xxx
-kait

Well thank you twice as much!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Not much longer by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

WOW! That was brilliant!! I completely loved the story and all your manips looked sooo real and cool! I loved the whole wedding bit at the beginning and the part where Kate saw her with the child And the ending was so sad and brilliantly done!! Fantastic work!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: