Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Ugly - Part 1" by Kait

View previous topic :: View next topic  
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:55 am    Post subject: "Ugly - Part 1" by Kait Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Ugly - Part 1" 01-18-2010
Jack and Kate are happy together until Kate becomes emotionally unstable after a traumatic event. However, she feels a strong pull to her attacker...
Song: Lacrymosa by Evanescence
Vidder: Kait
Length: 1:30 (60.7MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUTcElJqL5Y
http://www.zshare.net/video/71394005632c5b71/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! I've been waiting for this vid since you had that banner like, what, a year ago?? LOL This is why you need to keep vidding, you leave me hanging! loved this, loved the jatey hug, for some reason Jack came across so worried for kate. you definitely have me waiting for part 2

khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Ugly - Part 1 by Kait Reply with quote

Thanks Kat, I know, I procrastinate on everything so bad I had some computer issues with my old laptop, which prevented me from finishing this all in one vid, so I decided to post what I had as a part 1, and start fresh on part 2.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!! You posted it! I was hoping for more... because I've seen this much already... but the promise that there will be a part two (there will be right??) is good enough. This is such an original idea! I loved the bank scene. It's so perfect! Flawless/seamless syncing of the two films... it really seemed like they were in Kate's bank. The icky Jatey stuff isn't my favorite, but he worked well as the husband so, that was good too.

CAN NOT WAIT for part 2!!! Please finish!

Oh, and gold.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! I've been waiting for this!! Its awesome so far! They beginning is so exciting and meshes together so well. I love when she starts to break down and Jack doesn't know what to do. Can't wait for more!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Ugly - Part 1 by Kait Reply with quote

Thank you guys *HUGS*

There will definitely be a part 2, I have too many good ideas for there not to be
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Ugly - Part 1 by Kait Reply with quote

Wow, very cool story. I've never seen anything like it! The joker and Kate: nice combination! I look forward to Part 2
allycat529
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Ugly - Part 1 by Kait Reply with quote

awesome editing!! amazing job!!! lovee it ;D
Zolie
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Ugly - Part 1 by Kait Reply with quote

You know this is cool and I like this strange, bazaar combo.
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:23 am    Post subject: Ugly - Part 1 by Kait Reply with quote

Thanks so much you guys <3
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:09 am    Post subject: Ugly - Part 1 by Kait Reply with quote

Wow, what a unique (& cool) pairing! Awesome vid, can't wait for part 2!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Ugly - Part 1 by Kait Reply with quote

Awesome job crossing these over Kait!! Your manipped scenes was just fantastic. I really loved the whole bank robbery scene it looked so real, and the part where she saw him as she was driving! Brilliant job!!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Ugly - Part 1 by Kait Reply with quote

i know it's been ages since you commented, but thanks emma & heather!
doesn't seem that i'll be able to do part 2 until i get my clips again - my external hard drive isn't working, making my dark knight clips inaccessible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: