Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jack&Kate AU | Our December" by cagedfreedom

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:22 am    Post subject: "Jack&Kate AU | Our December" by cagedfreedom Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Jack&Kate AU | Our December" 12-21-2009
December 2009 contest submission. Jack has to change for the better in order to be home for Christmas See YT for full description
Song: White Christmas by Bing Cosby
Vidder: cagedfreedom
Length: 4.05 (146mb WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zktbs9TjToc

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: Jack&Kate AU | Our December by cagedfreedom Reply with quote

I really loved your intro of a drunk Jack watching the movie and Kate's reaction of just standing there and finally leaving. I really liked how you played it off. I really liked the song too.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Jack&Kate AU | Our December by cagedfreedom Reply with quote

Great storyline! Yay for a happy ending.
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:21 am    Post subject: Jack&Kate AU | Our December by cagedfreedom Reply with quote

This was SO fabuous-it's my latest fave Jate vid. I keep watching it over and over, had to show love here too!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw thanks Heather and Brooke! Much appreciated!

@Eggy - Wow Im so glad its your latest fave vid, very flattered! And i feel totally undeserving lol, the comment is very much appreciated, thank you!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, i LOVED how this started!! So clever to have the sound of the movie fade out as Kate left and that 'beat me up' audio was perfect!!! the audio with Kate/Cassidy was a little choppy, but I got the gist of it Really well told towards the end as well, with jack cleaning himself up and i loved the use of him storytelling Well done Rosie! Good luck in the comp:)

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Jack&Kate AU | Our December by cagedfreedom Reply with quote

Loved the beginning with Its a wonderful life! The audio of Jack reading Through the Looking Glass was very cool, great idea with that. I'm glad it turned out happy. Great job!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Jack&Kate AU | Our December by cagedfreedom Reply with quote

Wow! Great job! The way you did the beginning was so cool, and I think your audio manips were pretty good. I thought you chose a lot of good audio clips to get your story across. Very cool and very good job!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Jack&Kate AU | Our December by cagedfreedom Reply with quote

Awwwwwwwwwww..I literally said that when this started, because you used "It's a wonderful life" how adorable! I loveee that movie <3 Very nice beginning with Jack and Kate. Your AU scenes were very well done, I got engaged in the story Very, very, great audio choices as well! Good luck in the contest!!!
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all so much!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: