Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Avatar Reply with quote

Has anyone seen it. I just did, in 3d too it was soo cool and epic and all those good things. I loved it all, especially Jake and Neytiri. Jake is such a Locke haha
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh I just got back from watching it in 3d too and absolutely LOVED it!!! Twas so EPIC!

I loved Jake and Neytiri too Plus, Jake is rather hot LOL And I ended up really liking MRod's character too

Spoiler:

I was really gutted when she died! But I loved some of her lines LOL "You're not the only one with a gun, bitch!" haha

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it in 3d too and thought that a lot of it was truly beautiful and awe inspiring, but a lot of the shots looked a bit clunky and it was off putting when trying to get into the film.. maybe that's what you have to put up when watching 3d though, having those amazing shots with the odd clunky one.

The story for me was very generic and nothing new but as a piece of art you can't help but marvel at it.

Graphics: 10/10
Story/Plot: 6/10
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I saw this last week in 3D Imax and that was a fabulous format to see it in, but as far as the story - it was kind of meh. I just didn't feel the attachment to the characters like I did in Titantic and such.

But as far as effects & such, it is a very visually stunning film and it still was highly entertaining
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: