Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fall

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Fall Reply with quote

This is for Eryn, who wished for a fanfiction for one of her videos. I was re-watching Whispers in the Dark and got really inspired. I hope you like it Eryn and happy holidays!!

10. He won’t fall, and so he’ll make her fall. That’s all she can think as she stares at the lines on the pregnancy test, feels the electricity course from tiny fingers already deep inside her.

9. He falls so easily. One shot and he is on the soaking wet ground, mud already filling his mouth and the gunshot Charlie didn’t hesitate to place in his chest.

8. She falls into the plan so easily, letting her new family wrap themselves around her and promise her life, promise her his fingers will never bring shivers to her skin ever again.

7. The barracks fall around her, safety and security burying her in the ground.

6. Charlie’s gaze falls on her, and she can’t help laughing. He strums his air guitar before he leans across to kiss her cheek.

5. She falls asleep once, and that is it. She swears she never will again.

4. She falls into Charlie’s arms, slick and filthy from slipping through the mud to get away from him, but he’s everywhere and laughing at her behind Charlie’s warm shoulder.

3. She falls onto the floor, body throbbing from being effortlessly thrown into the wall by the flick of his little finger, and she swears she’s on the next flight out.

2. Electricity and smoke and noise fall from his outstretched fingers. He grins at her, like she is Santa Claus, or an angel, and he is giving her the best present he can. She stares at him like he is the devil.

1. She falls for him like she has been doing it since the day she was born, easily and absolutely, and she would have his child that first day if he would let her.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was awesome, Becca! I loved how you structured this with the backwards countdown. And I loved how you described Sylar's powers, and then describing Claire already feeling the baby with the same ability. Awesome!! Eryn will love it!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh! *bounces* Omg, Becca, that was awesome! I really, really love it. *hug* Haha, as much as I hope that Sylar might end up being good in the end....evil!Sylar is still all shivery and scary and AWESOME.

Thanks so much for writing this! I really liked the countdown and the "fall" theme.

Lol, I don't even know what else to say other than that I LOVED IT!!

art by me&tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: