Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Enter Sandman" - Other (Ethan) by JakeNRoland
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enchirito wrote:
E.

U...E...me...L...

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="LAURA4LAD42" flat projection SONY WEGA HD, and I still didn't remember the creepiness. Must be the talent of old man jake that won me over. How are the hands?
[/quote]

The hands are fine thank you. I took my meds. And what's more... we have THE EXACT same television. How odd is that? Okay, well, maybe not odd at all. But kinda cool.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JakeNRoland wrote:
[quote="LAURA4LAD42" flat projection SONY WEGA HD, and I still didn't remember the creepiness. Must be the talent of old man jake that won me over. How are the hands?

The hands are fine thank you. I took my meds. And what's more... we have THE EXACT same television. How odd is that? Okay, well, maybe not odd at all. But kinda cool.[/quote]

Well thats special LOL. I proposed marrige to mine, but the state of massachusetts only recognizes civil unions between "people." I think if i move to Iceland I have a shot. Best purchase we ever made though-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. Me and my buddies refer to it's greatness as "My Precious".

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JakeNRoland wrote:
I agree. Me and my buddies refer to it's greatness as "My Precious".

My friend are always in shock when they first see it. I try and describe it with words, but they aren't enough.

Jake's Twin
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually feel guilty sometimes having a TV like this because we'll be at a friends house watching something, and we'll make some comment about how great a show or movie it is we're watching, and then they're all, "Yeah, but it's no big screen version!!!" LOL.

You, having a fine TV like this is almost a burden. But then I watch Lost in glorious HD and I forget all about it.

LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JakeNRoland wrote:

You, having a fine TV like this is almost a burden. But then I watch Lost in glorious HD and I forget all about it.

LMAO burden my ass. I was over my friend's apartment tonight and she was like look at my new tv. I said "Where is it?"
I see this tv as a step toward my future career of being a professional couch potato. Brilliant investment.

Jake's Twin
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO. It's GLORIOUS!!

Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had an extra $20,000.00 I would so buy a 61" XBR® Plasma WEGA™ HDTV.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear you E. My faincee's parents throw money around for pretty toys. They just bought a gorgeous brand new house, and to go with it they bought a Sony (i think Wega) 71" HDTV. It is truly glory beyond words. I LOVE going to their house now. San Andreas and Mario Kart are the fucking bomb on that TV, mine too, but phenomenolly better on theirs.

Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoooooooly shit. I think I would cry in the presence of such a thing.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

::hands E a tissue::

Jake's Twin
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
D.N.P.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a really good vid. I love the creepy atmosphere, great for a character as dark & mysterious as Ethan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: