Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Resident Evil: LOST" by Kaory

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: "Resident Evil: LOST" by Kaory Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Resident Evil: LOST" 11-02-2009
October 2009 contest submission
Song: Varios by Varios
Vidder: Kaory
Length: 2:36 (18.9MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M056oJbe_eM
http://www.ksp.secret-whispers.com/videos/lostre-sick.wmv

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject: Resident Evil: LOST by Kaory Reply with quote

That was morbhidly cool I love Disturbed and I've never seen a Lost video with one of their songs. Good luck in the contest!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooo i liked this was really good. I love the R.E fanchise the games and movies. really good crossover and i liked that you used the bit with ana turning into a zombie, and same when nemisis blew up the chopper. Love it, only crit would be was a little too dark in places so was unsure what was going on. other than great crossover!!!

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks ^^ i think no one like it (i feel like isnt good) I like resident evil (games and movies) too so it was funny to make , thanks a lot for watching it
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Resident Evil: LOST by Kaory Reply with quote

Great video! The red coloring gave it a creepy feeling, nice job.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, great use of the footage of Ana turning into a zombie! A very creepy crossover with a lot of awesome atmosphere! I enjoyed it!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Resident Evil: LOST by Kaory Reply with quote

Wow, this was crazy good! The editing in this was fabulous and I liked the creepy atmosphere of the dark red coloring. The song was awesomely intense in the beginning and then in the end, it was just excellent with Sawyer watching the tv!! Really nicely done, good luck in the contest!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Resident Evil: LOST by Kaory Reply with quote

Awesome stuff! I really loved the bit where Anna zombified And I loved the part where you made it look like the helicopter was shot down, brilliantly done! The end was ace too hehe, brilliant!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh; that was very cool awesome manip of the chopper being shot down. and the use of that M-rod turned zombie scene was totally kick ass ;P it was really dark in places that made it hard to make out what I was looking at and some of the audio was too quiet to hear, but i really enjoyed it!! great crossover, good luck for the comp

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Resident Evil: LOST by Kaory Reply with quote

How did I miss this? This was really amazing!! Loved the coloring, the quick editing, and all the amazing manips-really scary and well-done!
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow thanks all to comment, i never expect someone like it i want make it a litle dark because a lot of the scenes in the movies are dark and the most scenes i choose from lost are bright and maybe i go too far with this,sorry. About the manipulations, when i think in resident evil i think in use the character of Michelle in both (was perfect) and enjoy the other: add in the licker behind jack, nemesis shooting the chopper, sawyer cut a zombie (or that is the idea) the names and photos of jack and kate in the news and showing sawyer like the traitor (i think no one get it) that was funny. thanks a lot for watching and comment it
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:28 am    Post subject: Resident Evil: LOST by Kaory Reply with quote

Up and more brighter to see the dark scenes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: