Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

E.R.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: E.R. Reply with quote

I recently started watching this after seeing the series finale, and I am loving it so much! I'm on season 5 now and just can't stop watching it. My favorite character is Carter and also Mark, and my favorite couple is Carol and Dug. I'm sad that the show's over, I would have liked to see it go for another season or 2, but I guess it had to end some time.

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

preaching to the choir here summer!! I adore ER always have Doug&Carol were my first ever ship and Carter was my first love; still love him now ironically; ive just started re-watching earlier series much better than the later ones, IMO. I stopped watched after Carter left tho; caught back up around finale time

Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what season was it when Carter left? I love how well they got all the information for everything (names of med's, surgery's ect) and all the acting was very well done also, I love everything about it. It's actually making me wish I was into medicine lol.

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its the best medical show to me i compare it to Grays anatomy and it doesnt even hold a candle to it. Grays is like so sappy and overly emotional and ER expertly toes that line of hospital/out of hospital stuff.

Carter leaves i think in season 12, but he comes back about once a season after that as a guest spot and then in season 15 towards the end. He left because the actor had just had a baby and wanted to spent time with his family; isnt that sweet? man i love Noah Wyle

Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, ever since I made this post, I have continued to watch ER and now I am on season 9, episode 12. I have never liked a show like this before and I'm glad I started watching it. Though, I hate how much it makes me sad... I have never cried so much during one show. Especially in season 6 and 8.... I think those two seasons have been the worse for me when it came to crying... esp 8 for sure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: