Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Like my AVI and SIG I made?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clairerules15

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Like my AVI and SIG I made? Reply with quote

Do you like them? I made them earlier.... Comment me

Last edited by clairerules15 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice clairerules15 just a suggestion though... instead of making a separate topic for each piece of fan art you make, maybe just make one topic called "My fan art" or something like that

Keep 'em coming they're great
clairerules15

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure thing Fallen Angel! Thnx for the compliments! Anyway, It's the last day of my summer! AHHHH! Well anyway I think I can take requests if someone wants something made! I have only made a couple things so I guess you can say I'm a begginer. But what's wrong with that? I love making fanart now, I decided I'd post all fanart that I've made here on this topic. Or on the other one Well anyway, I have a new LOST story! If you want to here it tell me! Thnx for reading,

Tayy

Last edited by clairerules15 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no worries call me Vicky btw it feels weird when people call me fallen_angel now coz I'm so used to people knowing my name

can't wait to see more if your stuff

oh and post your story... I'd love to read it
clairerules15

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is, I wrote this yesterday....

Chapter 1 *Meeting*

A tall, slim woman in handcuffs got up. Security Guards followed her. The woman said quietly to the security guards "I have to go to the bathroom." But the guards kept following. A blonde, pregnat woman looked up from the book she was reading. She watched as they walked away. Then she looked at a guy. He had sandy blonde hair, and baby blue eyes. He was playing a guitar. He kept singing "You all Everybody". The pregnant woman got up. She walked over to the man. He looked up, and saw a average height woman, with blonde hair, blue eyes, who looked pregnant. "Boy or Girl?" He stubornly asked. "I don't know yet." The woman said, smiling. The man lightened up. "You have a beautiful smile." He said. "Thanks, My name is Claire." Claire said. "My name's Charlie." Charlie said. "What seat are you?" Charlie asked. "Front end, um... 8B. Yours?" Claire asked. "Front end, 8A!" Charlie said. "I guess we're sitting together!" Claire said, secretly, extremely happy. "For once I'm happy a woman didn't ask for my autograph..." Charlie thought.

The woman in handcuffs came back. There in her seat sat a man with long dirty blonde hair. "Excuse me. That's my seat." She said, trying to be polite. "Oh hey, Beautiful." The man said, sarcasticly. "What's your name?" The woman asked. "Sawyer, Want me to give you my phone number too?" Sawyer asked. "No and my name is Kate." Kate said. "What's your seat?" Sawyer asked. "Um, Guards, What's my seat?" Kate asked. "You are seat 9C, ma'am." The guard bellowed. "Great, I'm 9D" Sawyer said, not showing the happiness he had. "See ya on the plane." Kate said, walking away.

A man walked up to the Airport Cafe` counter. There sat a beautiful woman. "Hi, I'm Jack." Jack said, jumping into the conversation. "Oh hi...." The woman said. "What's your name?" Jack asked. "Ana-Lucia, single, 31." Ana said. Jack laughed. "Jack, single, 40." Jack said. "What plane are you going on?" Jack asked. "Las Vegas... 815" Ana said. "Me too!" Jack exclaimed. "What seat?" Ana asked. "Front end 2D." Jack said, looking at his ticket. "Oh, I'm tail end 27B..." Ana said. "I have to go." Jack said, picking up his coffee. "Okay, Bye." Ana said, little tears forming. "I really wanted to sit with him." Ana-Lucia thought.

Shannon and Boone sat in the Gate for their flight. Shannon started to have an asthama attack. "Relax, Shan. Here's your inhaler." Boone said, handing it to her. She did a couple puffs of the inhaler. She started breathing normally. "Thanks Boone." Shannon said, looking around. There she saw Sayid. The man was looking for his luggage. "I'm gonna go talk to him." Shannon said, getting up. "But Shannon-" Boone said, but she was already over there. "Hi, I'm Shannon." She said. "Oh, hi, I'm Sayid." He said, putting down his luggage. "What seat are you?" Sayid asked. "Um, 9B, You?" Shannon asked. "9A." Sayid said.

"FLIGHT 815 NOW BOARDING" a Flight attendant said. "Let's go." Shannon said pulling her stuff onto the plane. Everyone was in their seats, so the plane took off. A little later they felt turbulance. It wasn't much. But then the plane started rocking, heavily. In less than two seconds the tail of the plane ripped off.................................................................................................................................................

clairerules15

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I found this awsom Dom Avi, And I made a sig to go wit it! You like it? The sig is my fanart, the avi isn't! But i luv em both! LMAOS! No one has read my story! ~Sorry bout the seating in tha story~ It's completely screwed~ Lol Anyway comment me, my fanart and my fanfic!

Thanx,
Tay<333 <333

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked your story very cute how they all end up sitting next to each other

Love that Dom AVI btw it's hilarious, yet cute
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: