Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Locke's legs.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crayz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Locke's legs. Reply with quote

i dont know if this has come up or not . but ive just finished watching the last of season 1 .. btw im from england. its only just started out here. so i kinda downloaded them all. sorry to the people who payed for this to be aired over here . but its to good to wait for .. well anyway. locke is awesome . he's the best carritor ive ever seen on tv.. like someone else said on here. but i bleave as much as i dont want to that locke is wrong. and i bleave the whole thing with his legs .. is all in his head. i bleave the loss of his father through the way that it happend how his mouther used him as well as his dad. made him bleave that he could not use his legs. in the las episode. the lay so much enpisis on the fact that he can't use them. .like them not being able to find the chair lift to get him on . like him dropping his flight manuel. the shock of the crash made him forget to ... forget about the use of his legs.. if that makes sence. and he just though that it was a mircal that his legs were working .

LOCKE LEGS WORKED FROM THE START..

ITS HIS MIND WHO IS CONTROLING HIS LEGS..

Errm ye . well just a thought.

phew other thoughts. ive not had time to read through all the posts. so can someone just update me on what people's theroys are.

war bunker?? as in the hatch.

Medial reshearch.. testing all kinda's crazy shit .

errm. whats the whole thing with walt. i kinda knew he had somthing goning on with the whole.. pola bears an stuff. kids got a powerfulmind.

also the numbers. whats are they all about.. is it the numbers that link the main people! katies 36 grand.

well . i'd like to know as much as i can. its well recked my head this thing

not knowing sucks!!!

thanks alot . craig.
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy Theory Thread > http://lostvideo.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=539

also....
is it the numbers that link the main people! katies 23 grand.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah, they do have room to just say "it was only psychological", but then that's kinda a letdown I mean, where's the miracle in that?!
From what we know so far, he couldn't walk before the crash, and we don't know the reason yet, even if it's the kidney that caused it. So the "all in his head" theory is just that, a theory. We don't know it yet. But it's at least IMPLIED this is a big miracle, so hmm...

We're all pretty lost with most of the things you said there. All speculation until the new episodes come out, and any speculation is kinda pointless anyway
But as for the numbers linking thing: I like to think that "36 grand"/23 grand thing of Kate's was a red herring so we look carefully at people's numbers. For something as random as that it just really doesn't seem right that they'd be linked by numbers in that way ("look at my Visa bill! It has a FOOOOUUUUR in it! I'm cursed! ") and they'd only affect the "main characters". But they might all be cursed by them through direct contact somehow... who knows (direct contact like hearing the numbers from the radio transmission or something)
btw, the numbers are 4 8 15 16 23 42. And this site has some great info: http://www.cubit.net/lost/shoutbox.php

Welcome to LVI!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: