Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"sleep now ;; claire&aaron" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: "sleep now ;; claire&aaron" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"sleep now ;; claire&aaron" 08-14-2009

"Lay down your weary head, try and sleep now. Calm your shallow little breath, be at peace now..."

Looking at your face, I know why Im alive. Because in you is where my whole life lies.

Song: Lullaby by Arco
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 2:43 (73.9MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toixJHOmYGY
http://www.mediafire.com/?znxzz5netww
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww Kat!! That was beautiful, I’m actually tearing up. lol you have no idea how much i wish, that the end of this vid would have really happened on the show... wait what am i saying of course you do! lol
All clips you used of Claire and Aaron were adorable, i think you got every one of their scenes in. lol This is just such an gorgeous vid! I Loved it so much, I’m going to go watch it again right now!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
LOST_Fanatic
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: sleep now ;; claire&aaron by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awwwww...... I love this video. It's so beautiful. Claire and Aaron are my fav characters on the show besides Charlie. I really hope they reunite in the final season. I remember getting sad last season seeing Aaron with Kate. He's so adorable, but needs to be with his real mum.
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! Claire and Aaron!!!
I just love Aaron vids
Beautiful as always, Kat! I don't know how you found all these perfect scenes of them together! There are some I really don't remember.....
And I just loved all the scenes in the end! Again, beautiful!

_bel_
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: sleep now ;; claire&aaron by littleton_pace Reply with quote

What a beautiful vid, Kat! I loved the AU scenes at the end! So sweet. I loved the bit at the end of baby Aaron overlayed over 3 year old Aaron. Beautiful job!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: sleep now ;; claire&aaron by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat this was so beautiful! I really loved the bit where baby Aaron was cooing so happily when Claire and Charlie kissed
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morgan - thank you hun! yes i do know how much we both want the end to happy; hopefully we'll get our way (for once!) next season i tried to get in as many claire/aaron scenes as i could

LOST_Fanatic - thanks so much i hope aaron gets to be with claire, too

Bel - aw thanks hun! about half of them are deleted scenes which annoys me because claire's scenes always get cut.

Elyse - thanks sweetie! glad you liked the end

bec - thanks hun! i love that scene too; even if it is manipped he's always happy when they're happy

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the sweetest vid ever, Kat! I love to see Claire & Aaron together! Lovely coloring, everything in this vid is so beautiful! And omg, I love the dedication, thanks SO much! You're too sweet! *hugs*
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: sleep now ;; claire&aaron by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aww, kat. This was so sweet. Lovely, lovely vid. She really did love that baby. I adore the manips-she really should have had a chance to share those years with him. He's so grown up now! Anyway, adorable and lovely video. Awesome work!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was pure sweetness and awesome beat use in such a soft slow song. It was neat to see Claire with older Aaron too. Awww

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: sleep now ;; claire&aaron by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was the cutest, most innocent, most lovely vid I've seen in a very long time. That song fits Claire and Aaron perfectly. I loved the end where Claire and Aaron are still together after 3 years off the Island.
Devera
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: sleep now ;; claire&aaron by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This is so beautiful and sweet. How lovely it is for the two of them to be together. I wish we had more vids like this, that look at some of our favorite relationships like the parent/child relationships. I added it to my favorites!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: sleep now ;; claire&aaron by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aww! Amazing vid, Kat. It was nice to see things how they should be - Claire and Aaron together. Just a very sweet vid! Well done!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: sleep now ;; claire&aaron by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I thought your video was really sweet.I'd never heard that song before but I thought it was a really pretty song.I like how you made it look like Claire was apart of Aaron's life as he got older.I hope season 6 brings us more great Claire and Aaron moments.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: sleep now ;; claire&aaron by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aww Kat this is beyond cuteness!!! I was awwwing the whole way through! So beautiful! I really loved the bit where she was like tickling his tummy and making him laugh lol and the manips at the end were perfect, so nice to see Wonderful vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: