Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Song Editing...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmyMac
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Song Editing... Reply with quote

Ok, I have been making my video for the August contest...here is my problem. I have song A as the main song for the vid. But when I get to this certain part in the season I want to fade into song B and then fade back into song A to finish up the vid...any ideas how I can do that? Cause I can't figure it out
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Download a free program called "Audacity" (just google it). It allows you to edit songs/combine songs and you can put fade ins/fade outs in there as you see fit.

It's a pretty easy program to use.

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or that other program that's called like Wave pad or something like that.

Banner: Shinythings
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do that with Sony Vegas, easily.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
AmyMac
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have Vegas 5.0 but honestly, I got a downloaded not licensed version, so I don't have instructions or anything and I don't get it. I made the original video in WMM and I've tried putting in Vegas to do these sorts of things and I just can't figure it out. So I think I'm gonna try that program that someone suggested and then put it in somehow....

Honestly though, I think I'm overthinking this whole contest...and slowly...I'm gonna go insane trying to make the perfect vid, which of course i will never do...lol. Hey guys thanks for the suggestions...and if anyone else has anything to add, please do so!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: