Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scene Finder 2 (No Clip Requests Please)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pendora-lass
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm attempting to make a Sawyer/Juliet music video which I haven't done before so I'm not very familiar with where to find scenes between them.

I've scoured LaFleur and pretty much every episode in season 5, but can anyone think of any other scenes of the two of them interacting from season 3 or 4? It can be "cutesy", angsty, whatever...I'm pretty much desperate for anything at this point. Although it is a somewhat fluffy song so anything in that area would be good. Are there any lovey dovey moments in season 5 other than Sawyer giving her the flower at dinner at the end of LaFleur?

Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks

"You are the one who lies close to me..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried Josh Holloway's site?

http://www.josh-holloway.com/lost-epguide.php

That should have any scenes between them, I would think. The only season three ep. I can think of off the top of my head would be "One of Us", because I think there is some interaction between them since he's ticked off that she's coming back to camp with them.

Can anyone think of where I might find adult Ben wearing his glasses? I can't use the clip where he's looking at the doll Annie gave him, right before Richard comes into the tent and asks him about Juliet's tape. That won't work, so I'm looking for something else.

Thanks!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eloramoon wrote:
Have you tried Josh Holloway's site?

http://www.josh-holloway.com/lost-epguide.php

That should have any scenes between them, I would think. The only season three ep. I can think of off the top of my head would be "One of Us", because I think there is some interaction between them since he's ticked off that she's coming back to camp with them.

Can anyone think of where I might find adult Ben wearing his glasses? I can't use the clip where he's looking at the doll Annie gave him, right before Richard comes into the tent and asks him about Juliet's tape. That won't work, so I'm looking for something else.

Thanks!

Doesn't Ben wear glasses when he's semi adult/flashback?
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering what happens with Jack and Locke after Jack goes "Where the hell where you, you son of a b*tch!"

Do we see more of the two of them after the confrontation?
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pendora-lass wrote:
Hi all, I'm attempting to make a Sawyer/Juliet music video which I haven't done before so I'm not very familiar with where to find scenes between them.

I've scoured LaFleur and pretty much every episode in season 5, but can anyone think of any other scenes of the two of them interacting from season 3 or 4? It can be "cutesy", angsty, whatever...I'm pretty much desperate for anything at this point. Although it is a somewhat fluffy song so anything in that area would be good. Are there any lovey dovey moments in season 5 other than Sawyer giving her the flower at dinner at the end of LaFleur?

Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks

A really good scene is the two of them walking in the season finale of season 3. They are walking and she makes a joke that the runway was for the 'aliens' and she laughs, and he kinda smirks too, but you can use it in a cutsy way. I'd also suggest Josh's site.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MysticWondering wrote:
I was wondering what happens with Jack and Locke after Jack goes "Where the hell where you, you son of a b*tch!"

not really; jack punches him up a little but then collapses from exhaustion then kate drugs him to make him sleep. but the punch up is in jackandkate.org, clip 3 i think, from the greater good

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
MysticWondering wrote:

not really; jack punches him up a little but then collapses from exhaustion then kate drugs him to make him sleep. but the punch up is in jackandkate.org, clip 3 i think, from the greater good

That's what I figured. Thanks though.

Does Locke every say 'hello' in a creepy way?
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAJxwmFCX8c

^ is that creepy enough??
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any scenes of Kate looking off introspectively in a nature scenery...and has Kate ever been in a scene where shes looking up at the sky, outside

Also, does anyone know where I could find the scene of young Kate meeting Jacob in widescreen HD online (to download)?
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's a good scene of her looking up at the sky early season 1, she's looking at how high the mountains are around them...

third one here: http://www.evangeline-lilly.net/lost/season1/102.php

looking off into nature...hm; how bout when she sees the horse at the start of What Kate Did?

dunno about the kate/jacob clip in HD tho.

soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FaradayLinus wrote:
Any scenes of Kate looking off introspectively in a nature scenery...and has Kate ever been in a scene where shes looking up at the sky, outside

Also, does anyone know where I could find the scene of young Kate meeting Jacob in widescreen HD online (to download)?

http://www.evangeline-lilly.net/lost/season2/209.php
^ hows this.. the beginning of the one labeled "Kate and Jack have a confrontation and share a tender moment"

and Evi's site has those clips... they're in widescreen and pretty nice quality...

ETA: and another one of Kate looking up at the sky
http://www.evangeline-lilly.net/lost/season3/312.php
last clip Kate looks up at Claire's birds
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soapbubbles511 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAJxwmFCX8c

^ is that creepy enough??

CREEPY. I was watching clips of 'The Stepfather' with Quinn in it. OH MY! That was wow. He was utterly creepy. if anyone doesn't know what it's about, it's about a man who joins a family and becomes 'the stepfather' and is' pretty much a murderer...But Quinn was fabulous in it.
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
there's a good scene of her looking up at the sky early season 1, she's looking at how high the mountains are around them...

third one here: http://www.evangeline-lilly.net/lost/season1/102.php

looking off into nature...hm; how bout when she sees the horse at the start of What Kate Did?

dunno about the kate/jacob clip in HD tho.

soapbubbles511 wrote:

http://www.evangeline-lilly.net/lost/season2/209.php
^ hows this.. the beginning of the one labeled "Kate and Jack have a confrontation and share a tender moment"

and Evi's site has those clips... they're in widescreen and pretty nice quality...

ETA: and another one of Kate looking up at the sky
http://www.evangeline-lilly.net/lost/season3/312.php
last clip Kate looks up at Claire's birds

thanks. those all help. And so is Evi's site working again? Cause both those clips worked

I know Kate and Locke spoke off island, but is there anytime on island where just the two of them talk? Also this might sound weird but are there any scenes making Kate look like a hero?
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they talk in eggtown at the start i think when kate calls him a dictator or something

and hero!kate....um when she runs to help claire in white rabbit wen she collapses? and when she helps jack save boone from drowing, same ep

FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
they talk in eggtown at the start i think when kate calls him a dictator or something

and hero!kate....um when she runs to help claire in white rabbit wen she collapses? and when she helps jack save boone from drowing, same ep

ok thanks the boone drowning scene will work
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 15 of 55

Jump to: