Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"All The Way Down - GhostMama" by littleton_pace
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this song!! I always thought of making a Skate vid to it...but never did! I think this song was so perfect for Miles and Claire....they would have actually made a really good couple on the show...I guess it could still happen right? I love your ability to make any ship seem so real!! I think my favorite part was the "Some fight you gave when I pushed you away" perfect manip! Ooo and I loved the contrast between the black and white and color. Oh and what's up with the silver viewer pick? I was like what and I looked at the votes and they are all gold....soo must be some weird glitch. I've never seen that before.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I see what the problem is thebloomatic accidentally gave you a no vote...oops

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
taras82

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it so much! Perfect song choice and the effects are gorgeous! The story is really well done. You made me feel really sad for poor Miles. He broke my heart at the end.

Thank you so much for making this.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow; thank you so much guys for all your awesome comments!!

thanks for letting me know nik about the vote nik, seems to be a mistake so i asked Ais to send a PM about it which we do when the vote doesn't match the comment

loudpaw; that effect can either be done with cookie cutter or masking; i used masking

and yay Tara!! so glad you liked it!!

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: All The Way Down - GhostMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Great vid, Kat! I loved the scene of Miles walking up to Claire and yelling at her on the beach, and then the ending when he remembered how they met! Poor Miles. I don't think I'd ever really like this ship, but you did an awesome vid with them.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: All The Way Down - GhostMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Oooh yay for Glen Hansard I love the songs by him Your beat use was brill!
Yay for doing this video, major kudos to you!
Your au scenes were amazing! I was like woooow at each of them lol. I adored the scene of Miles watching Claire and Charlie I was like awww poor him, especially when you had the close ups of Miles and then the audio of them meeting I was like OMGOSH!
Amazing job!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eryn - thanks hun; i like that miles yelling at her too :]

charlee - i know; i love him too! glad you liked the ending and AU scenes! thanks hun *hugs*

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: All The Way Down - GhostMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wonderful vid Kat! Your scene manips were awesome, I especially loved the beginning and the bit where he was watching her with Charlie, awww Colouring is stunning! I loved how you used the b&w with just hints of colour Fantastic work!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw thankies em! *hugs*

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:53 am    Post subject: All The Way Down - GhostMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome! I like the goth-Claire & Miles at the beginning. Great AU, Kat!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks heather!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: All The Way Down - GhostMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

YAY GHOSTMAMA! OMG, this was gorgeous!! Poor Miles! I want to hug him Amazing AU! Brilliant manips all throughout this, Kat! I really like the one of him seeing Claire kiss Charlie and he looked so heartbroken! Awww. This was stunning! Loved it! Gonna fave on YT and gold here! Lovely work, Kat!! Loved it
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know; i wanna hug him too!! he's such a sweetheart! as are you; hehe thanks hun

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: All The Way Down - GhostMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

WOWZERS, KAT!!! First, that was one heck of a BEAUTIFUL looking video! OMG, I thought it just looked AMAZING!!! The black and white was soooo crisp! I have tried to acheive that before and failed, but you made it look like it was filmed some special way. Super amazingly awesome! This was such a fantastic idea for a vid. I never would have thought of connecting their goth phases like that, so that was reall cool! Great job all around!!! Loved it!!! ¢¾ GhostMama!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was just gorgeous, Kat! Not only was it beautiful just to look at but the story and manips were so perfect! Ghostmama is awesome! \o/ (Of course, Claire is utterly shippable with everybody, isn't she? )

Great work, hon! I love it! ♥♥♥!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: