Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Lost" by MysticWondering

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: "Lost" by MysticWondering Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Lost" 06-23-2009
A parents worst nightmare happens when Jack and Kate their son, Aaron gets kidnapped.
Song: Here by Vast
Vidder: MysticWondering
Length: 1:11 (8.48 WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbyx-M_T0fE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbyx-M_T0fE
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh; very cool trailer!! awesome idea using the market scene at the start; very suspenseful! loved the Haunted clips as well; they worked perfectly and angsty!jack worked so well! i love when he was searching and calling out "Where are you?!" great work!!

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
ooh; very cool trailer!! awesome idea using the market scene at the start; very suspenseful! loved the Haunted clips as well; they worked perfectly and angsty!jack worked so well! i love when he was searching and calling out "Where are you?!" great work!!

Thank you! I was watching the Ransom film and I was like "IDEA!" LOL. And I just love angsty Jack. And it's great that he's in other stuff that can be used in videos. LOL.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Lost by MysticWondering Reply with quote

Awesome trailer!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Lost by MysticWondering Reply with quote

88 wrote:
Awesome trailer!

Thank you!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome video! It was all perfectly put together, and it looked really real. Great use of the scenes from Haunted (Still miss that show!), and I loved all the audio over the phone, especially "I'm gonna find ya, and I'm gonna kill ya!" Great angsty vibe. Oooh, I also liked the flipp-ey columns effect on the wording - Made it look like a real trailer.

Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Lost by MysticWondering Reply with quote

Oooh - also, I love that you used Vast's music! They're so underated and awesome! And this is the perfect song for a trailer, with that kinda dark, techno sound.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Freya wrote:
Awesome video! It was all perfectly put together, and it looked really real. Great use of the scenes from Haunted (Still miss that show!), and I loved all the audio over the phone, especially "I'm gonna find ya, and I'm gonna kill ya!" Great angsty vibe. Oooh, I also liked the flipp-ey columns effect on the wording - Made it look like a real trailer.

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. I miss Haunted too. I just got into it and can't believe it was canceled. I just love Frank.

I watched a trailer for 'Shattered' and got ideas for the flippeyness.

Thank you. I always wanted to do another Jate trialer.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Lost by MysticWondering Reply with quote

3328 wrote:
Oooh - also, I love that you used Vast's music! They're so underated and awesome! And this is the perfect song for a trailer, with that kinda dark, techno sound.

I LOVE Vast. I was introduced by Vast from 'Angel' the TV show with David Boreanaz. The first season's pilot promo used a lot of Vast. And so did a few of the episodes.

I have two of their albums and they are so underrated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: