Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 5 fave Lost vidders
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Warren, you know that l love your work too right? Your Beautiful Goodbye vid was one of the first ones l seen on this site back when it only had like maybe 15 vids or less. l also love, love, LOVE your Sk8er Boi vid. One of my favourite C/C vids ever!
And now with your new "Your Horoscope for Today" vid. WOW is all l have to say about it.
You're also one of my favourite vidders here and l think your amazing as well. So thanks to you too Warren for the awesome, most kick ass vids EVER.
You ROCK!!!

Well you just treturned the favor by brightening up MY day tremendously thanks a lot!

Well, I can't leave without mentioning Aislynn too! I thought I was the only one who thought her vids were awesome! She's goign to be SO overjoyed when she gets here tonight LOL She deserves the welcome party She already knows how much I love her vids. They're just so... original! So many great ideas in them which reminds me... I need to get her those clip care packages soon opps.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy moly, when I decided to read this thread I didn't expect to see my name here! Thanks for the mentions, fallen_angel, 'zilla, Ally, MovieGuy and Hobbes! Wow!

Hobbes wrote:
She's going to be SO overjoyed when she gets here tonight

Man, you ain't just whistlin' Dixie, there! I'm absolutely blown away! *picture a smiley blowing away*

Like so many others, there's no way I could pick my favorite vidders. I find something good in every vid I've seen so far. There's always something to learn here! If I even tried to name names, inevitably I'd leave somebody out and feel like a real idiot for it!

Thank you again, guys! You've really made my day! *huge grin*

~Aislynn
(Secretly glad that no one can see her doing her Patented Happy Dance)

PS -
Hobbes wrote:
which reminds me... I need to get her those clip care packages soon

No worries! Like I told you, I'm in no hurry! I just appreciate the assist!
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I am starting to have a guilty conscience:( as people keep mentioning that they couldn't possibly answer this thread. I guess it is pretty hard especially since there is so much talent here on LVI... but I at the time of starting the thread I felt those people in my post deserved a huge mention coz some of them are what got me started on here in the first place. But now I feel bad about singeling individuals and not thinking about others feelings

Stupid thread sorry

But I do love you all and all your vids and just to prove it ----

Aaron, Acme54, Aislynn, Ally, AmyMac, Ana, Ann White, Arcadio Reyes, Arielle, Ashley, Black_Smoke815, Bret, btvs, BtVSfreak, Cat, cemipi, Channing (Lostwithsawyer), Charmax, ChicaFrom3, ChrissieCornell, Christina, Cliodna Bright, crazymol4588, DauntlessGrace, Di, dreamcatcher, DreamVision, Driveshaft4ever, ebizmybef74, EclipsedPlanet, Elisangelis, Emiloy, Enchirito, Erin, Faith5by5, fallen_angel, fallsofast, Hayley, HMC, Hobbes, Holly, Holly Gilmore, iceofthestars, Ivy, Jaime, JakeNRoland, JennieD, JennMiller, junebug13669, Kazzie, Kella, kryssiBUG, Krystina, LAURA4LAD, Leona, Letícia Godoy, LithiumDoll, LookingLost, Lostcalier, LostFate25, Lostzilla, lucky23, M Conner, Mandi, Marcus, mercury_phoenix, Mila, More Light, Moth, MovieGuy, Nellington, Onerva, P Chan, persempreamore, Phoenix39, Pinched Circulation, Polarbear, Rachael, Rachel Bumala, Rainstorm, repoad, Ringwench, roane, Rocksiren, Ronhermione1989, S. Kiley, Sam ( Ally), SariaAngel, Sassy Kitten, ScottOrSteve, Sheree - Lynn, Sideshow, Simple Enigma, Sonia, Spunky, Starchaser, Summer, SuperKC, The Last Soul, TK the Tenacious, Trish, Uruviel, Wildcat, xxCarolinexx, Yakkul7, Zita,

HAHA I'VE MENTIONED YOU ALL..... NOW NO ONE IS FORGOTTEN AND ALL SHOULD FEEL SPECIAL
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL good call Vicky.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

except for mentioning Potterand all his sucky vids.
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, speaking of his sucky vids, will i get to see one anytime soon dude?

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ther's my Albuquerque vid that should be done in a few years and I have 23 seconds left of a vid, I'm not gonna submit after I found out that Laura already made a vid with it!

Then there's the "Superman" aand "I Think I'm a Clone Now" vids I haven't worked on for days.

Hoping to work on them during my hiatus from th efic
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry once again.............

AND Potter and all his sucky vids

even you can now feel special
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ringwench the money is in the mail. wink. wink.

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@fallen:

thanks to mention me again
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
easilyjaded
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like to pick favorites, but the five vidders I really enjoy are (in no particular order):

-LithiumDoll: The videos she has on here amaze me to no end. Not only does she use awesome effects, but she pays attention to storytelling and timing. My favorite of her's (or his) has to be Rattlesnake Smile.

-Mandi: Not only is she one of my best friends, but an awesome vidder. She brings an unique flair to all of her videos and I truly enjoy everything she makes, even if she thinks I'm lying. I don't know which of her's is my favorite cause I love them all--Like a Man Posessed, Lost Island Massacre, and Recognize.

-Hollywood: Needless to say, she has improved through her time of LVI to a five star vidder. She's one of the best on the site and the videos that I enjoy the most of her's has to be Original Prankster, Here's to the Night, Untitled, Vindicated, You Set Me Free, and Everybody Dance Now.

-LAURA4LAD: Who can not love her? She is an AMAZING editor and always brings whatever mood she intends to her video. I admire her greatly. In particular, the videos of her's that I enjoy the most are The Widow, Cells, Ugly, and Let Go. She hasn't made videos in a while, but I really hope she pops one out soon

Four way tie:

-Rocksiren (Return to Innocence is AMAZING to say the least!)
-Ringwench: (Who can forget Alert Status Red and Under the Influence?)
-Pinched Circulation: (Funny as hell!)
-Lostzilla (I love all of his videos, especially Think Twice, Deep and ALL of the contest entries he's ever vidded!)
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jackie wrote:
-Hollywood: Needless to say, she has improved through her time of LVI to a five star vidder. She's one of the best on the site and the videos that I enjoy the most of her's has to be Original Prankster, Here's to the Night, Untitled, Vindicated, You Set Me Free, and Everybody Dance Now.

Aww....thanks so much Jackie (sweety pie)
Always a pleasure to hear when someone likes your vids. Thanks again hun and l too enjoyed everyone's vids on your list there inclueding your July 2005 contest submission and your new Charlie vid "Weapon". l especially liked the Charlie vid though.
You're awesome Jaded!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: