Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"If only it where true" by Kaory

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: "If only it where true" by Kaory Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"If only it where true" 06-05-2009
May 2009 contest submission.Arthur(Sawyer) who has just moved into his new San Francisco apartment when he encounters Lauren (Kate) in his closet. Lauren(KAte), however, is technically in coma in a hospital across town. Its her spirit that Arthur encounte
Song: Light on by David Cook
Vidder: Kaory
Length: 2:51 (16.4MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT8kwj9WQIM
http://ksp.secret-whispers.com/videos/onlyifitwheretrue_0027.wmv

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: If only it where true by Kaory Reply with quote

Wow! That was really great! It kind of reminded me of that movie with Reese Witherspoon "Just Like Heaven". Your audio and clip choices were awesome, they really made the story more convincing! I LOVED when you had Kate fade away, that looked so cool! Great Job!!!
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ^^ i begin to think no one like it (isnt my bes video but i suffer a lot making it and rendering it) the movie "just like heaven" is based in the book i based my vid but the movie havea lot of things diferent than the book
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: If only it where true by Kaory Reply with quote

This was really amazing, wow! I really, really, enjoyed this! I loved your lyric interpretation and clip choices. You really showed your story and how much the two characters were in love. I loved from 2:01-2:04 when you had a rewind of them hugging and then Kate disapearing, that was amazing! Awesome job! Then the ending, wow, when she said
Spoiler:

who are you?

Good luck in the contest!
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: If only it where true by Kaory Reply with quote

Very nice! Never heard of this book, but I think the idea is just really cool. It's almost Lost like itself. Very great job at showing the plot, as I have never read it. I really like the manip you did when Kate disappeared. Great job! Gold from me!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, that was such a sweet, moving story and you told it really well with the Skate footage! Nicely done!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: If only it where true by Kaory Reply with quote

Really cool vid, good job with the storyline.
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: If only it where true by Kaory Reply with quote

What a great video! What movie was it with Reese Witherspoon that had an almost exact storyline? Was that movie based on this book? I loved the story of that movie, and love the story of this book, you did great with the clips and the beat use towards the end. Great job and good luck!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: If only it where true by Kaory Reply with quote

Oooh very cool video! It reminds me of Just Like Heaven and I love that film
I love your song very cool! You told the storyline really well and I followed it great. I loved the part where she disappeared that was great
Great job and good luck in the contest
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: If only it where true by Kaory Reply with quote

Oooh very cool video! It reminds me of Just Like Heaven and I love that film
I love your song very cool! You told the storyline really well and I followed it great. I loved the part where she disappeared that was great
Great job and good luck in the contest
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: If only it where true by Kaory Reply with quote

Awesome job! I loved the disappearing effect. Well done!!!
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:29 pm    Post subject: If only it where true by Kaory Reply with quote

up again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: