Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Magic" by NepEnut

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:34 am    Post subject: "Magic" by NepEnut Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Magic" 04-23-2009
Alex was Bens world...
Song: Magic by Ben Folds Five
Vidder: NepEnut
Length: 4:13 (15.4MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oo_UDCC8MI

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Magic by NepEnut Reply with quote

Great vid, Abby! The gunshots right on beat with the red coloring are awesome! The "Daddy" at the end was perfect.
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: Magic by NepEnut Reply with quote

This vid is freaking amazing Abs! I love it, the overlays, and the coloring...not to mention the beat use!! Beautiful! You rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow abby!!! this was stunning, really beautiful. i loved when the beat kicked in and you did the gun shot, and brighten up the colouring and used red. really good vid!!!!!!!

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Magic by NepEnut Reply with quote

Ooh awesome stuff Abby!! I loved it!! Especially loved the bits with the dancing awwww and where the song kinda changed tone with the shootings! Superbly done!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! That was amazing Abby! I loved your beat use especially the beats with the gunshots and how you had red flashes when the killing was going on! Very Effective. I also loved the sequence when he is playing the piano and you had overlays of Alex. That was sooo cool! Oh and all the clips of young alex was so cute. I t hink this is my new favorite of yours!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay; so glad you finished abby!! fantastic stuff! i really liked the audio at the start ;P i love the whole vid; you totally captured how important alex was to ben's life and how much he truly loved and cared for her. we always thought he took her cos he was evil; but he took her and saved her and that's very poignant in this vid! i loved the shots of her at different ages, specially that cutie in the fairy outfit and i loved the 'trade places with an angel now' clip/lyric combo you had in there plus the ending when he didnt shoot penny cos of lil Charlie; great idea! all up a FAB vid!! totally golded by me

Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Magic by NepEnut Reply with quote

Wonderful, beautiful, vid!!
It captured perfectly the way Ben feels about Alex!
The beat use was awesome! Loved the red parts with people being shot!
Again, amazing vid!!!!!
Devera
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: Magic by NepEnut Reply with quote

What a great vid for his relationship with Alex...very tragic. I loved all of the clips of her growing up from his point of view, and the part at the end where you showed how it all tied into his hesitation when little Charlie came out...and he saw himself as a boy and was also thinking of Alex.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Magic by NepEnut Reply with quote

That was outstanding, Abby!!! Soooooo good!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: