Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Bolero (A UK promo vid)" by btr2272

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: "Bolero (A UK promo vid)" by btr2272 Reply with quote

***LINK UPDATED 9-06***

"Bolero (A UK promo vid)" 08-06-2005
When obsession, curiosity, and boredom collide, this is the result.
Song: Bolero (Closing Credits) by Moulin Rouge
Vidder: btr2272
Length: 1:22 (3.36 MB WMV)

Link: http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=bolero
LostFanForeverAshley
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: wooooo Reply with quote

Wooooooo i loved that, a little too slow though, with clips however, it would of been really awesome if it picked up when the music picked up with alot of scene changes on beat, but that is one of my favorite songs from moulin rouge, HONESTLY, i love the beat and just how it picks up faster and faster, and I too, was thinking of making a LOST video with it, nothing with the UK promo but characters, events, plane crash..ect, and speed it up when the music picked up to make it real fast and awesome

Other than it being a bit too slow as far as clips go, i really loved it, and even though the clips were slower with the picking up of the music, it still fit perfectly to the dancing!

I loved it! great job!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Cara! You submitted it! (just so you know it's me, Liz from Quts)

Banner: Shinythings
btr2272
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashley, I tried to make the clips change on the beat. Didn't work. That was my whole plan, and...*sigh* I tried. Oh well. I need more practice. (It was only the second vid I've ever made...shh...)
But anyway, thanks for the comments, I appreciate it! The song rox my sox as well.

I know who you are, Liz. Go QutS!! Whoo!

Truth beauty freedom love
LostFanForeverAshley
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Aww Reply with quote

I know how that goes when sometimes wont go on beat, its rather frustrating, but your first try with it was great all in all

I even attempted just to make a short vid at the moment, to the bit of the credits music, i cant explain what part but its one of my favorite parts, just to take a shot at it and see what i can do with that bit of music and the promo, im saving it now, it turned out really great, the horizontal effect really works well!!! Its really interesting what you can do with that effect, I did a nice Jack glaring at Sawyer, with a flash of Kate with Sawyer and looking up at him and flash back to Jack glaring at Sawyer...but opposite of eachother, so jack ends up on the left and sawyer right, its real neat!

i hope you dont get mad at me, i just wanted to try it myself and see what i can do, but with one single part from the credits music that i like and work with best

*dodges the rocks*

edit to add: I already had the promo saved, so just to let ya know, i used my own copy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
btr2272
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not mad! If that's what your little muse told you to do, then by all means! I'm all about the muses. It sounds cool and I can't wait to see it! I hope it turned out better than mine. ...rambling...*hits self with rock*

Truth beauty freedom love
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we no longer accept Rapidshare and MegaUpload you will need to make sure to submit with other links besides Rapidshare.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
LostFanForeverAshley
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: phew Reply with quote

Horray im glad! I was getting worried just a bit!

Muse? whats a muse?

Ill have it uploaded and submitted to LVI as soon as possible, im thinking about extending it a bit more with the entire bit from the credits song that i love so much cause as i was rewatching what i did, i got to thinkin how neat i could do the rest of that bit, so ill prob make it longer than it is now

awww yours was really good, i loved urs..in ALL honestly, i loved it
DaNay4422

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: uk promo Reply with quote

does anyone know where I can find a video online of the uk promo? I haven't seen it by itself yet. If anyone could direct me to a site or put up a link, I would love you forever.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://lostvideo.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2250

Look at the bottom of the first post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: