Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Cry Little Sister" by Captain Freya

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: "Cry Little Sister" by Captain Freya Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Cry Little Sister" 03-15-2009
[Happy birthday Nikki!]Claire returns after being kidnapped by The Others, just as Jack rejects Kates advances. Jack and Claire resume their friendship but Kates jealousy threatens to overwhelm her, as she watches them grow closer...
Song: Cry Little Sister by Aiden
Vidder: Captain Freya
Length: 4:24 (64MB WMB)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGbkCXYkqRE

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU! ARE! A! GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!

this was SPECTACULAR!!! Nikki is gonna freak!!! so effing brilliant Freya! I ADORED IT!!! even tho it was so dark and twisted! definitely the most twisted Lost AU I've EVER scene; even from you! brilliantly manipulated! especially that convo with Aaron at the end; that gave me chills cos I knew what she was gonna do after that! and the Jate confrontation at the end was so brilliant!!! all the audio was perfect, the Jaire stuff was so great and the reveal from Carole towards the end was awesome. Oh, and kate killing claire!!! wowsers!!!

cant put into words how awesome this was woman!!

edit - ohh, forgot to say i, like nikki, loved Jack's 'what are you still doing here?!' after Aaron's birth and Kate running away!! and I LOVED the start with jack saying he was sorry he kissed her too!!

Last edited by littleton_pace on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!! That was so disturbing! YAY!!! What a devious little idea! You pulled it off superbly!! First off! I loved the song! Really added to the creepiness of it! Loved all of Kate's jealous looks and one of my favorite parts was when she was there when the baby was delivered and Jack said. "What are you still doing here?" Oooo and then Kate killed Claire. Couldn't believe it! And the ending when she tells Aaron he makes her sick. Very clever dialog there and then the very end! Amazing job Freya! I'm so glad your dark vids are back and thanks for dedicating it to me for my b'day! You Rock!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Cry Little Sister by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Awww.. you're very welcome Nikki. I started it and then my facebook thing showed that it was your birthday in a few days and I was like, "Omg - I HAVE to get this finished for Nikki's birthday!" So I'm super glad you liked it. Got another AU coming up, but I don't think I can ever top this!! lol. It looks like the Teletubbies compared to this one!
And thank you Kat! I love comments with lots of exclamation marsk and caps lock abuse! Let's me know I'm getting a reaction! And yay! I good reaction no less! Woop woop!
I'm still waiting for one person on YT to tell me I'm sick and this is twisted and wrong and awful. I'm a little dissappointed that, so far, nothing! lol
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Cry Little Sister by Captain Freya Reply with quote

OMG!! Freya! How freaking awesome was that!! Great, great job! What a wonderfully dark vid! I loved the whole thing! It was amazing! I loved the storyline, how perfectly twisted! The song so DID add a real creepiness to it! Great song btw! And crazy, out of her mind Kate is always fun to watch! Amazing hun! Gold of course!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Cry Little Sister by Captain Freya Reply with quote

OMG WOW Freya! That was so awesome...and so dark and twisted lol! Crazy awesome storyline and you pulled it off superbly all your scene manips were freakin fab! Ooh and I especially loved...as sadly evil it was...when Kate said that everytime she looked at Aaron it made her sick And the end! Outstandingly fantastical work!!!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Cry Little Sister by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Awww.. thanks you two! I'm really glad y'all liked it. Everyone's loving ker-azy Kate huh?! It's just so deliciously easy to make her look like a psycho.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freya, I blummin' loved it!
First of all big Lost Boys fan so adored the song

Everything about this video was ace, I really loved the 3 years later part especially the reveal about Claire I was like Yay for using that
I also loved the bit where Kate said 'everytime I look at you it makes me sick' and then the ending when she blew the house up and then when Jack asked her what she'd done Kudos on that!
Your au scene were awesomeness!
Awesome job Freya!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Cry Little Sister by Captain Freya Reply with quote

This was so perfectly manipped! You told such a dark insane amazing story and you told it so well. The use of this song about little sister coming to her brother was so eerie and foreshadowed the ending so well. The audio manips were incredible too.
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Cry Little Sister by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Wow...that made a lump in my stomach feeling...huh....wow.....no words can describe how wonderfully done this was!!!!
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Cry Little Sister by Captain Freya Reply with quote

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Dark, twisted, disturbing...in a fabulous way! Excellent use of Kate blowing up her stepdaddy, and Jack's "You're not even RELATED." Just..OMG there was so much goodness here.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Cry Little Sister by Captain Freya Reply with quote

YAY! Thanks everyone!!
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMAZING!!!! you are a vidding God!!! I said more at YT but this video is sooooo well done and thought out. Gold without question.

thebloomatic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whooooaaa sooo chilling! Loooove it! Parents should seriously talk more to their kids before something like this actually happens.. :/ Hahaha Gah it was soooo good. Amazing job!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Cry Little Sister by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Almost Perfect. Bravo. Liked the echoes very much and generally the voiceovers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: