Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Everyday" by NepEnut
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Everyday by NepEnut Reply with quote

Cool vid, Abby! Great coloring and the beginning is really cool, the audio & the beat use!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Everyday by NepEnut Reply with quote

WOW thats was superb Abby!!! Awesome beat use, I loved that strip/colour changing (I don't know what to describe it as ) effect/style thing you had it looked so awesome and is so unique and creative! So sweet and perfect! I especially loved the Rose and Bernard bit on those lyrics in particular, perfectly chosen! Loved it! Good luck in the contest too
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was great! I loved how you assigned each couple a color and then stuck to it all the way through (I was especially impressed with those quick cut horizontal blind like moments when the colors stayed with their couple no matter how quickly things were moving! ). Very well done!

For all the quick, precise cuts, it really does leave you with a very mellow, happy feeling! Great work, I enjoyed it a lot! ♥!
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Everyday by NepEnut Reply with quote

Oooh! Very unique and well done! Liked the different color per couple as well, and also loved the split screens on that beige colored background! The beat use was fantastic! Good luck!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Everyday by NepEnut Reply with quote

Loved Loved Loved this! It was so much fun to watch, i couldn't stop smiling the whole time. These three ships are so cute, and you really did a great job showing it. I loved the blind effect you did in the beginning and throughout the vid, that looked really nice! I can't get over how much i loved this vid!
MeeMee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazing , great, love it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: