Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Could Get Used To This" by Lostwithoutdom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:08 am    Post subject: "I Could Get Used To This" by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I Could Get Used To This" 02-08-2009
February 2009 contest submission - It doesnt take Claire long to get used to Charlie and all the wonderful things he does for her. She just cant help but fall in love.
Song: I Cold Get Used To This by The Veronicas
Vidder: Lostwithoutdom
Length: 3:14 (72.4MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q21q3Xi3bE
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=09cc56424fd691efd2db6fb9a8902bda

Last edited by Lostwithoutdom on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw, PBJ sweetness from Morgan!!!! this was so great hun! I adored the 'wake me with a kiss' parts that you manipped in there. and that manipped scene towards the end of them sitting on the plane wing at night; well done!! masking? awesome job! great beat use; perfect for the comp! good luck! gold from me :]

oh, and i love your new intro yay Jam!

edit - btw, your mediafire link is actually a link to Mediafire the site, not your vid

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan, this was soo wonderful, ahh I adored it! I loved your little manipped scene of Claire sitting next to Charlie! How creative and awesome! Great editing and beat use and your lyric interpretation was so amazing, I loved what Kat loved, the "Wake me with a kiss" that you had in the beginning and the end and "you think I look the best when my hair's a mess" awww, lovely video!! Good luck in the contest

OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: I Could Get Used To This by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

This was beautiful. I loved everything about it! The texture, coloring, beat use, lyric interpretation...all great!!! Gold
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: I Could Get Used To This by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

AWW CUTENESS! I loved it!! And omg, Charlie and Claire sitting next to each other the night of the crash! Eee, I adored that manip!! Wonderful job! With everything Awesome beat use, I really enjoyed watching Lovely work! Good luck in the contest, Morgan!

PS-Still adore your intro xD Always makes me smile.
ToxicTrashAlarm
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: I Could Get Used To This by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Aw great video Morgan! Your beat use was spot on, and your manip was really well done
I liked the 'there's a dark side of you' part, you used great clips there Good luck in the contest!
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: I Could Get Used To This by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Very cute Morgan! Beat use was fantastic, effects were subtle and it was very well put together! Good luck in the contest!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: I Could Get Used To This by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Aww you really had me smiling with this, its too cute!!! Perfect clip choices, they matched the lyrics so well! Fab beat use and good luck in the contest!
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: I Could Get Used To This by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Aww!!! Such a cute PB&J vid!!! I miss them SO much and this was really well done!!! Good Luck in the Contest!!!
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grest PB&J vid

Serena
art by: maja&tammy
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat: Thanks so much Kat! Yeah, that manip was a mix of masking and cookie cutter. I still don't have masking mastered yet. It's so hard! lol Thanks again! I'm glad you liked it!

Kate: Aww you're so sweet! Thank you so much! I loved that manip too. I was so happy when it was finished, cause it looked really good. lol

OvariesOfSteel: Thank you! I wasn't too sure of the texture at first, but now i like the color it gives to the vid. Thanks again!

Jemma: haha Thanks! I'm so happy everyone liked that manip! Yay! I'm in love with my intro, i just wish i could have made it longer so i could add more of my ships. Making that intro i realized that i watch WAY too much tv. lol

Chelsea: Thanks! I was at a loss for a while, cause i couldn't figure out something dark about Charlie that Claire didn't know about. I finally remembered that she never found out about what he did to Sun. Glad you liked it!

xXAngelicEvilXx: Thanks so much!!

Emma: Yay! I'm glad it made you smile. Thanks so much Emma!

buffyfan145: Aww I know! I miss them too!! Thanks so much.

blackwolf1480: Thank You!!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: I Could Get Used To This by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

UBER CUTENESS! Awesome vid! I loved your little manips in there, they were cute! And your beats were amazing! Good luck in the contest!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: I Could Get Used To This by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Great job, Morgan!!! I loved the coloring and texturing in this video. Great song and soooo sweet! I got teary eyed at the end!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: I Could Get Used To This by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Oooh yay for the veronicas! Love the song XD
I always love watching your intro tehe. Have a good sing song to it
Aww this video was so sweet the breakfast bit was just squee! Everything about the video was so cute!
I loved it! Aww I really miss them now
But amazing video I really enjoyed wacthing, good luck in the contest!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:56 am    Post subject: I Could Get Used To This by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Wow I love this vid! The beat use is great, and omg the lyric use is perfect! Awesome clip choices! So sweet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: