Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Wonderland - A Lost Original Trailer" by secret_n

View previous topic :: View next topic  
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: "Wonderland - A Lost Original Trailer" by secret_n Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Wonderland - A Lost Original Trailer" 01-28-2009
The survivors of a plane crash embark on a journey that will change their lives forever. This is for celebrating my 2 year anniversary of vidding, thank you everyone!
Song: - by -
Vidder: secret_neo
Length: 2:16 (16.8MB WMV)

Link(s): http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=avQnv8x5DaI

sed112986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very, Very cool vid! Excellent selection of clips. This trailer just reminded me of how much I love this show. Great work!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG. I'm speechless, neo. That was SOO professional-looking! I loved it, I loved it! It was so ... eery, maybe? You had the PERFECT clip and song choices throughout, it was just fantastic. Your voiceovers were perfect too! I loved the Jack quote near the end from "Through The Looking Glass". Amazing vid. I don't know how you do it, I could never get the hang of trailers. Great job! Gold gold gold!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was amazing. I think its my favorite trailer of yours. I loved the narration of the little girl in the beginning. Really set up the tone for the video so well! Loved the scene of Boone watching on the beach instead of Juliet. That freaked me out! Loved how you ended it with the Alice in Wonderland audio from Jack! Great job!! Gold!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved this! Very cool. You always have this cool unique vibe to your trailers. I loved the spooky mysterious feeling of this one. It would definitely make me want to check out the movie. The glow on some of those clips looked really beautiful. I loved the voice overs you chose especially the ones at the beginning and the end. Excellent job!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Wonderland - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

Cool vid! All the audio you chose was EXCELLENT for the story, and I really liked the music - what's it from, if you don't mind saying? It sounds super familiar. Anyway, really cool trailer as usual, I liked it a lot!
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Wonderland - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

3465 wrote:
Cool vid! All the audio you chose was EXCELLENT for the story, and I really liked the music - what's it from, if you don't mind saying? It sounds super familiar. Anyway, really cool trailer as usual, I liked it a lot!

thx, and thx for everyones comments as well. and ya, the music in the middle is from the benjamin button trailer, its actaully how i got the idea, then i just expanded on it
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:09 am    Post subject: Wonderland - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

Very cool vid! Nice audio and interesting music, I like it! YAY for 2 years of wonderful vids from you!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Wonderland - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

Wow!!
Again an awesome trailer, I loved the use of 'The Dream' by Shinedown that was a perfect add to the trailer!
The music choice was also perfect! along with clip choices!
Great job on this as always! Loved the audio towards the end of the video also
Definatly one of my faves by you
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Wonderland - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

WOW!!! Seriously, your trailers are just amazing!!! LOVED this one and all the "Alice in Wonderland" references!!! That was just really cool!!! Fantastic job!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude!!! you're trailers kick ass!!! i can always see myself watching them in a theatre before a movie, lol this was brilliant! I'm so glad someone used that Jack reading to Aaron scene; that audio is killer the whole vid was superb!! never stop these trailers; they're so damn inspirational! you always make me wanna make mine more intriguing than just boy-meets-girl+drama Gold all the way!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: