Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Over My Head" by Lostwithoutdom

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: "Over My Head" by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Over My Head" 01-25-2009
For Jemma - Charlie has eight seconds left on earth. During this time, he remembers his life on the island and his relationship with Claire. Both havent been easy, but he wouldnt change them for the world.
Song: Over My Head by The Fray
Vidder: Lostwithoutdom
Length: 4:26 (99.7MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.imeem.com/lostwithoutdom/video/GNw7oNuk/lostwithoutdom_over_my_head_tv_video/
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c394/LostwithoutDom/Vids/?action=view&current=OverMyHead.flv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SoCGSyqwyo

Last edited by Lostwithoutdom on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was really gorgeous and the ending was especially powerful! Poor Charlie... Very nicely done! ♥!
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Over My Head by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

This was really beautiful! The beat use was awesome and I loved the border with the watermark. Excellent video!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan, this was soo amazing. I adored every bit! I think I'll always have a love for this song no matter what. It really matched for Charlie's character and I thought you did an amazinggggg job! Everything flowed together beautifully as did your story. Such a wonderful Charlie video, I loved it!

Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Over My Head by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Morgan! Great lyric interpretation and beat use, especially near the end! I really loved the whole thing!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject: Over My Head by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Gahh, thank you so much for doing this for me, Morgan!!! I absolutely adore it!! It's so beautiful! And I'm really glad you made it, you did a gorgeous job. Ever since Charlie died, this song has constantly reminded me of him! Your lyric intepretation was brilliant! Pretty much exactly how I wanted and had imagined it to be!! I was so close to tears throughout. I loved how the ending was where we started and your beat use was really excellent too. I can't get over how amazing this is!! Just thank you so much! You did a beautiful job! *hugs!* Voting gold for sure! And gonna fave on YT! Gorgeous vid!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Over My Head by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Wow, that is a wonderful video, Morgan!!! I like all the "she's on your mind" parts, and I love all the quick fades during the slow part of the song, that worked so well.
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais: Thanks so much! I know! Poor Charlie!!

xXAngelicEvilXx: Aww thanks! I"m glad you liked it!

Kate: Aww thank you! I've always loved this song too, and it reminds me of Charlie so much! Thanks again!

Elyse: Thanks! The beat was really fun to play with. I'm glad you liked it!

Jemma!: You are so welcome! I'm just sorry it took so long for me to get it done. lol I really happy you like it! *hugs*

Heather: Thank you! The quick fades at the end are my favorite part of the whole vid, I just love how they turned out! Thanks again!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Over My Head by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

OMFG!!! I absolutley love this video!!! The song is just so fitting for Charlie!! I loved your texture/background image also.
I'm in awe of this video, I really really love it!
Your clip choices were amazing as was your beat use! I loved the 'friend' bit with Locke!
Just everything about this video was wonderful!
OMG you left me with tears in my eyes by the end of this video
Amazing job Morgan!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Over My Head by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Wow awesome job Morgan! Beat use was spot on and I loved the texture/border you used. And perfect clip choices and editing, so well put together! Just awesome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: