Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"sea of love - shayid/au" by littleton_pace
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEEP! A Shayid AU! *dances* OMG, this was so cool and original, Kat! Poor Sayid....if he died for real I would not be a happy camper. Not at all. I loves mah Sayid. XD

OMG, the scene where she had the baby was great, how you used the scenes of Shannon having an asthma attack, I don't think I would have thought of that! And I LOVED the end, with her singing to the baby! Such a sweet, sad vid! I loved it!

art by me&tammy
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!! this video is incredible Kat! You always have fantastic AU ideas The birth scene was really well manipulated and I love Shannon singing to the baby at the end, brilliant! Gold!

thebloomatic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off whoa great minds think alike?…o.O an old video I did a loooong time ago I did the same thing where Sayid died and Shannon lived. And the latest video I’m working on is Shannon pregnant with Keamy’s baby.. freeaaky. Haha

It’s sooo sweet, and also soooo sad. I miss Shayid…
Hehe Love it, wonderful job Kat!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG that was BRILLIANT!!! I'm not even that crazy, if at all, about Shannon but damned if you didnt' make me feel for her!

Excellent beat use as always-love it, and the coloring was beautiful as well.

Great vid!

Banner by Sarah

Writing4aCause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eryn - thanks so much! if i lost sayid; i wouldnt be a happy camper either ;[ glad you liked the ending!

rosie - thanks so much sweetie! :] and thank you for the gold ;P

bloomatic - now that sounds like a killer AU!!!! cant wait to see it ;P Im glad you liked it since you're a crazy AU-vidder like me!

eggy - thanks so much :] glad i made you feel for Shannon! She's surprisingly fun to vid ;]

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL!

I adore the idea, Kat! Great AU! And really gorgeous. The texture was so pretty and your beat use was fantastic! I thought the birth scene was REALLY realistic! Very Clever! *applaudes* And the end was lovely with her singing to her baby! Wow!! Loved when she kept seeing Sayid everywhere like when she was giving birth. It's like he was there with her giving her the strength to get through it. Sad but beautiful vid! Awesome work, Kat! I loved it!
MPJ
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: sea of love - shayid/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was incredible! It had the perfect AU component: it made me feel like this is what really happened on the show, rather than an alternate reality. I liked Shannon and Sayid and its nice to see a new Shayid video. My favorite parts were ghost!Sayid, the birth scene and the end with Shannon singing to the baby. Great Video!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was sooo awesome and original, Kat!! I loved this AU even though I'm not a huge Shayid fan. I don't think I've ever seen a Shayid baby vid before. Aww! I just loved it! Great manips and editing and cool coloring/textures.
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww Kat this is soooooo perfect in every single way! Firsty, I loved the song choice and I loved the story and how you switched it and had Sayid die too, really interesting! Just flawlessly edited and awwwww at the end with Shannon singing to the baby, thats just too cute!!! Awesomely, awesomely, fantabulous work!

edit: Ooh and I forgot to mention how you used the asthma attack scenes for the birth, sooo clever!

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh love this song JUNO!
Great idea for this video and a very interesting one at that I love the way you changed roles in Abandoned with Sayid the one that is shot. Very cool!
Your beat use was ace
I loved your AU scenes they were very cool specially with the pregnant scene
I loved the scene where Shannon went into Labour and Sayid was watching over her. Very awesome!
Amazing vid as always!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: sea of love - shayid/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

So sad but so beautifully done! I particularly loved the coloring and the overlays, and the way you manipped Shannon giving birth was insanely impressive. So creative and worked so well! I really love the ending with her singing the lullaby.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jemmz - aww, thank you sweetie! ur too sweet im glad you liked ghost Sayid; that's exactly why I wanted him there - to give Shannon strength ;] thanks again! :]

MPJ - thanks a lot! that's one of the best compliments to get of an AU; that it seems real. thank you

allie - thanks hun! i hadnt seen a Shayid baby before either; i wonder why; they had some hot times together, lol ;]

emma - aw thank you love! that's so kind of you! I love this song too im glad you liked it ;]

charlee - JUNO! yayz i love it in that movie; i love the original too but this version is just gorgeous ;] im glad you liked those scene; they're my faves too ;]

becca - thanks sweetness! im glad you liked the colouring of this one; i thought it was a bit strong but i think it works ;] glad you liked Shannon's birth scene and the ending! :]

Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really late but anyway...
Beautiful vid, Kat! Loved the whole idea of Sayid being killed in Shannon's place! And she was pregnant! Sooo sad!!
The birth scene was my favorite, but all the manips were awesome!

_bel_
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw thanks Bel! *hugs*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: