Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vegas issuess...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Vegas issuess... Reply with quote

Sorry to start a new post, I apologize! I wasn't sure if there was a better place to ask it...

Anyway, usually when I vid, I render what I want to see since the preview feature becomes less reliable as more clips and effects are added

BUT

recently, when I render something, the quality still sucks, and the video still stutters, as if it is a bad preview. I am rendering at like 100 mps or whatever it is (just so it moves along quickly), so is that the problem? Although I always do that, and it's never been an issue before.

Will this change if I save it at a higher quality rate or what? Or is there some greater issue at hand?

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive never rendered at 100mbs cos its low quality. i always render at 512 and i find it really speedy and its much better quality give that a try and see how it goes 512 is what i render all the clips in that i get in the request thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: