Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Request :)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: New Request :) Reply with quote

Hey there...looking for a Kuliet heavy video with a Juliet/Charlotte affair thrown in. All to the song: Like The Way I Do By: Melissa Etheridge Thanks!!

Kuliet4Ever
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg!! i was talking to nikki about doing a julet/charlotte vid! and i love Kuliet can you get me the song? Did you have a story in mind?

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah I remember that idea you had! Yay! I hope you do it soon...and cool name Kuliet4ever!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
omg!! i was talking to nikki about doing a julet/charlotte vid! and i love Kuliet can you get me the song? Did you have a story in mind?

First of all I have to say that I love all the Kuliet vids on here, but yours and Nikki's stand out! They are freaking amazing! I dont really have a story in mind, but I was thinking that Juliet and Kate were together and then the introduction of Charlotte makes everything more complicated. (as in more interesting) I mean of the women on the show they have both thrown down with Juliet. (Sun's doesnt really count to me, cause that was a b*tchslap that kung fu Juliet should have seen coming. lol) Anything you (or both ) come up with will be awesome. How did you want that music file? I think that most of my music is in Windows Media files...would that be ok?

Kuliet4ever

ps...thanks for the compliment on the name...I figure I owed the shout out since Liz and Evie keep me watching. (Rebecca too now )
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, no worries I'll try and follow the lyrics to the song i found it on youtube and it sounds very cool Windows Media file should be fine; it just has to open in vegas I'll let you know if it does and Thanks! I'm glad you like my Kuliet vids I converted Nikki and im so glad cos now she loves them too

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe yep....Kat got me into Kaire, Kuliet and now Kana. Love you for that Kat!! ooo and what is this new ship Juliet and Charlotte going to be called? Chuliet? LOL

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, i hope to convert you to a few more I was thinking it could be Juliotte or Juliette Chariet? lol so many options

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
lol, i hope to convert you to a few more I was thinking it could be Juliotte or Juliette Chariet? lol so many options

lol, lol...I came into it a Kuliet fan...just didnt know what to call it...I suggested Julotte, but I like Juliotte....there are so (too) many options.

Never been much of a Kaire...but seeing some of the Kaire vids, that could change... I was a Kana fan too, but too bad Ana had such a tragic end.
Spoiler:

But I hear shes back for one epi this season...

A suggested follow-up to Like The Way I Do... Staying with the Melissa Etheridge theme...a Juliet themed Please Forgive Me. Where Juliet comes back to Kate asking for forgiveness. lol now its making me look for another song to continue the triangle.

ok...so going back to my media player to now look for a Melissa Etheridge song for Miss Lewis...

All these vids are going to be great fodder for fanfics

Kuliet4ever
aka stacey
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slash sequels are like my vidding lifeblood! im def gonna finish my other requests soon so I can start this; its really exciting!!!! i loved Kaire first, i think they're my first slash ships on here ;p then kana ;p then Kuliet came and sucked me in

did you wanna send me Please Forgive me? OR are you planning that vid yourself?

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
slash sequels are like my vidding lifeblood! im def gonna finish my other requests soon so I can start this; its really exciting!!!! i loved Kaire first, i think they're my first slash ships on here ;p then kana ;p then Kuliet came and sucked me in

did you wanna send me Please Forgive me? OR are you planning that vid yourself?

Nah...Im gonna leave the vidding to the professionals I have done one vid with my windows movie maker, (non lost oriented) and it really sucks. Im gonna stick to fanfics. Left ya a few more suggestions in your email...

Similar Features- This is for when Kate rejects Juliet's apologies and tells her to go back to Charlotte
Crazy For Me- A Charlotte centric song to Juliet about her wanting her despite her thinking about Kate and her loyalites to the Losties.

Not sure how I want it to end...if I want the series to end. lol I was also going to suggest so I dont overwhelm you with these...maybe nikki might want to pick one up I love both of your guys vids!

Kuliet4ever
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for thinking of me Kuliet4ever(lol whats your real name by the way?)
But Kat is better at requests. I'll do a request occasionally if I'm really inspired but usually I work better with my own ideas...but I do have an idea for Juliet/Charlotte/Kate with Missy Higgins song "Where I Stood" not sure when that will actually get done though b/c I'm working on part 2 to my Kana vid now and I have some other ideas as well.

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
Thanks for thinking of me Kuliet4ever(lol whats your real name by the way?)
But Kat is better at requests. I'll do a request occasionally if I'm really inspired but usually I work better with my own ideas...but I do have an idea for Juliet/Charlotte/Kate with Missy Higgins song "Where I Stood" not sure when that will actually get done though b/c I'm working on part 2 to my Kana vid now and I have some other ideas as well.

Thanks for the response nikki...I'll work on getting you really inspired. I cant wait to see the J/C/K vid. I love these three...they are great characters. Im getting so many great ideas for fics. Thanks again!

Kuliet4ever
and btw...real names Stacey
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well its nice to have you at LVI Stacey.

Mandi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg I have been wanting to do a Jawyer vid to this song for AGES. This is a way better idea though!!! I can't wait to see it.

Part of KC's Entourage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: