Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Four Lost Christmases" by secret_neo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: "Four Lost Christmases" by secret_neo Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Four Lost Christmases" 12-30-2008
December 2008 Contest Submission. Jack and Kate have to go back to island to celebrate Christmas with their family.
Song: - by -
Vidder: secret_neo
Length: 2:30 (19MB WMV)

Link(s): http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=wbZT9T9jRjo

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neo! This was so damn funny!!! you managed to make a funny trailer just as funny using Lost scenes, very tough to do I especially loved the mannerisms, like Jack's shrug when he was talking to Sayid about sleeping with his mother, lol loved sayids wink there, btw i loved it all Lip syncing was spot on and Jack was scarily perfect for Vince Vaughn loved hurley and sawyer as the brothers; very clever casting there! Gold all the way!!

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEO! OMG! That rocked! I didn't know how you would pull it off, but your clip choices were fantastic! It worked sooo well and was just hilarious! I loved it! Good luck in the contest, though I'm not sure you'll need it. Your editing and casting was great!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow thanks guys. ya littleton, i always thought of sayid as a lady's man so i had to stick him as the guy with jacks mom lol. it was really fun to do and kinda nostalgic goin back to crossovers. thanks for the amazing reception and good luck to the rest!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Four Lost Christmases by secret_neo Reply with quote

LMAO!! That was sooo freakin awesome! I love the bit at the end with Jack just falling to the floor! That bit really tickled me! And I love the idea of Sawyer and Hurley being Jack's 'trained fighter' brothers!! Aw man - that was ace! Good luck in ze contest
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG SO FUNNY!

i couldn't stop laughing all the way through the ending was brilliant!!!!

i always love your trailers, good luck in the contest

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Four Lost Christmases by secret_neo Reply with quote

Aww, that was awesome! Completely believeable, Iloved the characters you chose for the parts. I liked the part with Jack and Sayid, and Hurley and Sawyer fighting. Awesome trailer as usual, Neo!
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Four Lost Christmases by secret_neo Reply with quote

OMFG!!! Hilarious!! I love it
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Four Lost Christmases by secret_neo Reply with quote

I already commented on YT, but that was just halarious!!! I LOVED the casting and the clips you used!!! That totally looked like the real trailer (and I saw the full movie) and Jack looking like he was going to puke when Aaron did!!! LOL The Jack/Sayid bit, Sawyer and Hurley being Jack's brothers, Locke being Jack's dad, and Claire being Kate's sister. Fantastic job with this!!! Good Luck in the Contest!!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Four Lost Christmases by secret_neo Reply with quote

Hehe that was so awesomely done! I loved it! Brilliant casting and just absolutely perfect clip choices! Fantastic job! Good Luck in the Contest!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, the casting was perfect and the lip-sync was spot-on! I was grinning with delight the whole way through and the ending made me giggle like mad! Awesome work; I absolutely loved it! Good luck in the contest! ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Four Lost Christmases by secret_neo Reply with quote

That was so awesome!!! Love it! Perfect casting and clips!!!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Four Lost Christmases by secret_neo Reply with quote

LMAO!!!! What an awesome trailer to use It was amazing!
I loved the clip use for this it was brillaint, as always with your trailers!
Had me smiling all the way through The casting was also brilliant, worked perfectly! Loved the mantel bit with the criminal shot
Amazing job!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Four Lost Christmases by secret_neo Reply with quote

OMG this was SO hilarious!!! Every clip was perfectly placed, especially the end with Jack falling on the ground, and that mantel shot part was priceless! I loved every second of it!
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Four Lost Christmases by secret_neo Reply with quote

OMG. So believable ;D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: