Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOST/Mad Men Crossover

View previous topic :: View next topic  
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: LOST/Mad Men Crossover Reply with quote

I've just gotten into "Mad Men", espically since seeing Jon Hamm on SNL. So, I was wondering if someone could mix LOST with Mad Men in a crossover vid???

If anyone isn't familar with the show, "Mad Men" is about an advertising agency in the 60s, led by Don Draper (Jon Hamm). Don's a mysterious character with a dark past, a failing marriage to Betty, and has many affairs with other women. Plus, there are some other great chracters on this show as well.

However, the vid idea I'm thinking of is making a quadrangle video with Jack, Kate, Don, and Betty. Betty's played by January Jones, who also played Matthew Fox's wife in "We are Marshall", so clips from that could work too.

Defiently use those clips of Kate when she was in the hotel with Kevin. Looks VERY 60s like. Plus, would fit with Don's affairs in the hotels. LOL

http://gallery.lost-media.com/albums/ep-caps/season3/3x06-ido/1/normal_ido-cap0017.jpg

If I could, I would make this, but with WMM it probably wouldn't looks so good. LOL

Thanks!!!

Sig by Ahmed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: