Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Have You Seen Me Lately" by nikkimonique
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Heather and Ali!

Ali - don't be embarrassed! I loved your comment! What you said was exactly what I was hoping my video would express about Juliet and it just made my day to read that you GOT IT! I'm really glad you picked up on the appendix scene b/c I wanted to also put audio in of Juliet saying Jack was in love with someone else, but I couldn't fit it in...so I'm glad you still understood what i was going for. Thank you so much! *hugs*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sed112986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Have You Seen Me Lately by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Great video! The music was a perfect choice for Juliet. You did a great job showing all of her emotional hardships. Congrats!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MeeMee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really really loved it , great video on julliete, one of my fav videos on her , I wish there was a download link and YT qualtiy is bad
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS!! Did you watch it in HQ on youtube? I can get you a download lilnk hang on.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w24bkx

Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Have You Seen Me Lately by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I loved this Nikki. I love the bit of her crying to the line "I'm just too tired now" - She just looks so beaten and broken by all the crap she's been through. It was just perfect.. Oooh and I liked the bit where she says that Ben's "great", and then you cut to her slapping the glass out of his hand. It just kinda made me smile.
And then the bit about looking in the mirror, even if it takes all night?! At that bit, I was like "whoa! Was this song written for Juliet?!"
And OMG!! The ending with that little hint of Suliet-ey goodness? I LOVED it! Awesome job at capturing Juliet's character so well.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Freya, I know this song was written for Juliet ! I've been wanting to vid to it for months but just kept putting it off. There is also a very good Scully character study to this song. That is where I found out about the song. Let me know if you want the link.

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Have You Seen Me Lately by nikkimonique Reply with quote

WOW nikki this is awesome!!!!!!!!!! its such a great character study, very sad! and the hint with sawyer. I so think thats gonna happen in s5! This is really emtional video! great song choice! Love it love it love it!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much Sophie! when I was editing the Bennet parts I thought of you.

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Have You Seen Me Lately by nikkimonique Reply with quote

WOW!!! Nikki I absolutely loved this and I don't particularly like Juliet all that much but it was so beautifully and perfectly done! The song is beautiful and I loved all your clip/audio choices, they were just perfect and your lyric interp. was awesome! Fantastic job!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks sweetie!!

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Nikki, that's an amazing Julie character study!! I love the song, it's indeed great for her. You also did such a great job on finding the right quotes to describe and characterize.
I am so saving this one on my computer. It's really beautiful!!!

By the way, sory for being such a slob lately when it comes to commenting or replying to messages I'm currently job hunting and all the applications and job interviews take up so much of my time (...I also go to work every day but I hate my current job that's why I've been looking for a new one). Anyway, I hope I'll be able to be a bit quicker once I've found something new.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Karolina!
No need to apologize. I'm very happy you got to see it and that you are saving it! That's such an honor. Good luck in in job hunting.

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Have You Seen Me Lately by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Oooh very cool vid Nikki!
I loved the audio clips they worked really well with the mood of the vid, also loved the clip choices worked really well!
The song was very cool, very Juliet
I loved the ending that was very awesome!
Great job!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Have You Seen Me Lately by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Oooh very cool vid Nikki!
I loved the audio clips they worked really well with the mood of the vid, also loved the clip choices worked really well!
The song was very cool, very Juliet
I loved the ending that was very awesome!
Great job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: