Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Movie of My Life" by NepEnut

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: "The Movie of My Life" by NepEnut Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Movie of My Life" 11-27-2008
Bennet AU - Ben is in love with Juliet. Juliet is in love with...um...someone else!
Song: Honorable Mention by Fall Out Boy
Vidder: NepEnut
Length: 3:22 (12.5 MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4CtTkI-u6s
http://media.putfile.com/The-Movie-of-My-Life

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha; what a hilarious idea Abby!!! i loved it Juliet being in love with John was so funny and you really pulled it off so well!! and poor benny but he got her in the end! great vid!

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was freaking AWESOME, Abby! It turned out SO well. Your beat use was phenomenal, WAY better than most vids here. You just went all out. It was amazingly well done. The John Cusack manips with Juliet and Ben were just fantastic. I loved when he beat up Ben, and then the clip from X-Files where he said "I can't be alone" or something. How sad! It was so great! the ending was fun too.

Gold gold gold!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: The Movie of My Life by NepEnut Reply with quote

Really great vid, Abby! All the manips were great, and the beat use rocked!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: The Movie of My Life by NepEnut Reply with quote

LOL awwwww Ben!!!!!!!!!!! (you so don't need to be john cusack for me) so funny him wanting to be "john cusack" for jules. That made me giggle so much. Great beatuse, and manips. AWWWW and squee you used oliver/anthony off x files. He's too cute as him!!!!!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love love crazy fun vids so the idea of a Juliet John Cusack Ben love triangle was hilarious and awesome to me. I loved the switching frames you had worked well with the beat. Juliet and Ben's life on the tv was cool and the Juliet John Cusack scenes were well done. Loved the part where he beat up Ben 'You're pathetic' sweet. And the ending was great with Ben in hospital and Juliet taking him back. Gold! May I come back weekly to polish it too?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, that was amazing!! A lot of fun to watch and so well edited! I loved the ending with Juliet chosing Ben over John Cusack and the poor fella walking away in the rain. A really awesome idea!! Great work!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: The Movie of My Life by NepEnut Reply with quote

LOL Loved it Abby!!! So awesome Your beat use was fantabulous and such a unique and ace idea! Hehe ooh and I loved the little 'Juliet is awesome' in the diary bit Fab work!
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: The Movie of My Life by NepEnut Reply with quote

WOW!!! That was SO awesome!!! Loved the creative idea of having John in there!!! That was totally awesome and GREAT editing!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abby! Yay! Its done! I loved this! So cute and clever! It made me really like Bennet more! I thought all your AU scenes were brilliantly done and I especially liked the one where they are fighting and Julie is watching on the tv and says, "Oh hell" haha...and then when Ben is in the hospital and says, "I can't be alone." awww....great job! In my favs!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: The Movie of My Life by NepEnut Reply with quote

Oooh awesome job! Beat use was fab
Yay for FOB also
Great video lolz loved the bit with the tv and the big red 'x' on ben's face that amused me
Loved the use of John as well with the vid! I actually felt sorry for Ben
Great job on this! Loved the ending!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: The Movie of My Life by NepEnut Reply with quote

Oooh awesome job! Beat use was fab
Yay for FOB also
Great video lolz loved the bit with the tv and the big red 'x' on ben's face that amused me
Loved the use of John as well with the vid! I actually felt sorry for Ben
Great job on this! Loved the ending!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: The Movie of My Life by NepEnut Reply with quote

Sorry it's taken me so long to comment. You can ask anyone - I've been the laziest commenter ever recently! But anyway, this was amazing!! Such a random and original idea! All the bits on the screens were awesome! I know how fiddly it can be to do that chroma keyer thingy but it totally worked.
Man - there were sooo many cute little moments that I loved. I loved the "Juliet is awesome" bit and him watching her through binoculars and the "Oh hell" reaction to the two of them fighting - Is there any other reaction you could have to that?! lol.. Twas just cute and awesome and hilarious!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did I possibly miss this one for so long? So sorry!

Anyway, I LOVED it, what a great triangle and so many great manipped moments! I couldn't help but smile all the way through! Great work! ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: