Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Believer - Suliet" by aradnea

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: "Believer - Suliet" by aradnea Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Believer - Suliet" 11-26-2008
Two relationships, similar stories, different points of view. Hope youll enjoy.
Song: Believer by Susanna and the Magical Orchestra
Vidder: aradnea
Length: 3:21 (40,3MB wmv)

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2JIvsEPgTTY
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2JIvsEPgTTY

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, ali I loved this!!! I love the similarties at the start; you really showed how both Sawyer and Juliet were screwed by Kate and Jack at the end of season 3 and 4. and then you turned it into a beautiful AU! I Loved all those little scenes of them laughing together And you used the season 5 promo, three second scene!! well done!!

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, this was fantastic. I loved the beginning with the splitscreens, your choice of clips there were absolutely perfect. The comparison of Jacket and Skate, and then getting into Suliet, you edited that so well. The sweetness and slowness of the song really set the mood of their relationship, it was beautiful. I loved the scene from 2:20 to 2:27, there's nothing more romantic sometimes than a man just grabbing the woman by her arm, and then staring at eachother in silence! Lovely job!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, amazingly beautiful Ali! It was so touching and moving! I LOVED your split screen comparisons! They gave me chills! I think my favorite one was the Skate and Jacket fight. " I didn't think I could ever love, so I had to destroy it all." Your lyric interpretation was so good in this! I also loved the scene when Jack and Kate are on the plane. "You will find someone new" its sooo sad! This video put a sad feeling in my heart! But I just loved it! Gold!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Believer - Suliet by aradnea Reply with quote

Wow such a beautiful vid Ali I loved it! I loved all the split screens and your colouring was gorgeous too! I especially loved the "I can't stay" bit. Fantastic work! Ooh and I loved the song choice too! *goes to find a download*
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how you did the split screens of Skate and Jacket. Nice work with all the AU scenes and loved the shot from the new promo at the end
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Believer - Suliet by aradnea Reply with quote

Lovely Suliet vid!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Believer - Suliet by aradnea Reply with quote

Kat - I just loved new promo, and as soon as I saw it I just had to do suliet vid Glad you liked. Thanks.
Kate - you're absolutely right. That is pretty romantic And I really believe there is beautiful tension between the two of them.
Nikki - yay for chills! That scene with the fights is my fav too. Obvious
Emma - hehe, I highly recommend Susanna's music. It's really beautiful. And I'm happy you liked that. Thanks :*
Paul - new promo rocks. Thanks Hubby
Heather - thank you
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Believer - Suliet by aradnea Reply with quote

Love this vid! I loved the use of the split screens thought they worked really well with the idea of your vid!
Yay for Suliet also!
I loved the ending of the video with the use of the new promo shot of Juliet and Sawyer Worked really well!
Awesome job!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Believer - Suliet by aradnea Reply with quote

Love this vid! I loved the use of the split screens thought they worked really well with the idea of your vid!
Yay for Suliet also!
I loved the ending of the video with the use of the new promo shot of Juliet and Sawyer Worked really well!
Awesome job!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Believer - Suliet by aradnea Reply with quote

Thank you very much, Charlee
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Believer - Suliet by aradnea Reply with quote

loved this vid, big fan of Juliet so any pairing Im ok with Loved the split screen! Great job!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: