Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Raised by Another" by Everlost

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Everlost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: "Raised by Another" by Everlost Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Raised by Another" 09-01-2008
Soon after Claire gives birth to Aaron, Rousseau kidnaps him and gives him to the Others (Ben) to raise. Eleven years pass and Aaron still yearns to be reunited with his parents as he endures life living among the Others.
Song: August Rush Main Title by August Rush Soundtrack
Vidder: Everlost
Length: 3:20 (25mb WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-pPWmGFFaM

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*lol* I'm currently also working on a vid that has the August Rush kid as Aaron. He's simply perfect for the part, isn't he?
Anyway, I loved your vid and the general idea. Very cute, very creative and well edited! I'm glad it had a happy ending, awesome work!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was very creative and unique! I enjoyed it so much! Loved the scene of Aaron looking up at his ceiling and imagining Claire and Charlie. That was so touching....I really enjoyed the ending as well. It gave me chills...even though I felt it was just a tad abrupt...but gold from me b/c you did a fabulous job with your story telling!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LOST_Fanatic
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Raised by Another by Everlost Reply with quote

Wonderful video. The part when he said "Maybe the notes I hear are the ones they hear the first night they met," I got teary eyed. I've never seen the movie, but the kid is so perfect as Aaron, epescially with the music conncetion.
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Raised by Another by Everlost Reply with quote

Beautiful vid! Really touching....The storytelling was pretty good, and I just loved the end! It gave me chills...
Wonderful!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: