Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Won't Say I'm In Love" by KajaM
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eryn: Thank you so much for your kind words, Eryn! *hugs* Glad you liked the ending (I wanted the vid to end with something funny rather than totally romantic ) and Libby as one of the muses. I always liked her and I suppose she could've been a real friend to Ana. If only... *sigh*
Thank you again for watching and commenting!

Birte:
Quote:
(I never thought I would describe a vid about Ana-Lucia as cute ).

You're quite right: You don't hear that word very often in connection to Ana. I think she is too much of a bad-ass to be put in connection to anything "cute". I'm glad that you liked the manips. It wasn't easy finding the right clips for every part, therefore I'm very happy about all those nice comments. Thank you so much!!
How come you're not taking part, by the way? You always make the most creative vid, that should actually be your type of contest??
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I would love to take part in this contest, but I have no time for vidding at the moment.
I'm very happy with my job but I obviously haven't got nearly as much free time as I used to have as a student. And weekends can be very short...

(und außerdem bin ich gerade auch noch auf Wohnungssuche, da ich im Moment immer noch jeden Tag zwei Stunden Bahn fahre - wenn ich erstmal direkt in Hamburg wohne, spare ich zumindest die Zeit. Mit Fahrt habe ich im Moment eine 60 Stunden Woche. )

Icon by ack attack
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, that does indeed sound like a stressful time I hope you find a nice apartment soon though, so that it'll be less stressful for you *fingers crossed*

I'm currently trying to finish my Master Thesis and I hope I'll find a good job soon, too (cause there's only six weeks of university left for me now ). What kind of job are you doing?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! I loved it! Completely different and orginial, plus I love this song too! Your manips were amazing, and the end was perfect! Good luck in the contest
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: I Wont Say Im In Love by KajaM Reply with quote

omg, wow! I love it too!! This was fantastic Karolina! The manips were excellent! Especially at the end, hehe! Hurley's face, lol!! That was awesome! I loved the "get off my case" bit too with Ana pointing the gun at Libby! hehe! (And yeah, I enjoyed the little Chana bits too.. lol) Loved this alot, awesome work Good luck in the contest!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tammy: Thank you so much, Tammy!! (And sorry about the late reply. I haven't been around much during the last few days ) I'm glad you liked the manips and the ending!! Thank you for wishing me good luck, too. With so many brilliant entries, I will sure need it, thanks!

Jemma: Thank you so much, hon! *hugs*
*lol* I suppose the "get off my case" moment with Ana pointing her gun at Libby (who is only trying to help) is probably a bit harsh , but well, Ana is a badassy girl after all (and that's what I like about her).
Glad you enjoyed the Chana moments. I always liked and enjoyed Ana/Sayid or Ana/Charlie much, much more than Ana/Jack or Ana/Sawyer.
Thank you so much again for your wonderful comment!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: I Wont Say Im In Love by KajaM Reply with quote

Now first off what an awesome pairing So original and I love them
One of my fave disney songs, and I loved how you used this song, just such an original awesome video
Your manips were so convincing they looked so real, oh gosh I loved the pair more as the video went along.
Loved Libby in the video as well
Just so much awesomness in this video
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video! The kiss in the end was one of the most convincing Au kisses I have ever seen! :'DD I also loved the song you used and it fitts Ana so well! The idea of Ana and Desmond is just really good:D If it were happening for real in the show i would be a fan of the ship;) But I would miss my DesPenny moment's though:(
Anyway - Great job! This is one of my favorite vid's for this contest! Good luck in it, im sure it will go well!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie: Thank you so much, hon! I'm glad you liked the pairing I tried Ana/Ben first, but it didn't work out the way I wanted it to... Ana/Desmond was much more fun to vid, as they would've made quite a hot couple, huh? Thank you so much for your kidn words. They're much appreciated! *hugs*

Maja: Thank you so much for your wonderful comment!! I'm glad you enjoyed the vid and thought that the AU moments were convincing. That means a lot to me! I would've loved Ana/Des, too, but I agree with you: Des/Penny is too cute for words and I sure would miss it, too.
Thank you again for commenting! *hugs*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: I Wont Say Im In Love by KajaM Reply with quote

Wonderful vid, Karolina!
Loved the pairing and the manipulations were perfect! The song fit Ana Lucia very well
Libby trying to convince Ana that she was great, and I just loved Hurley's face at the end!
Good luck in the contest!! (not that you need it )
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this ship!

Your editing was flawless and the video was awesome!

Good luck in the contest! (though I'm sure you won't need it!)
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: I Wont Say Im In Love by KajaM Reply with quote

Great video, Karolina!!! Cool to see a new couple! Hhhmm, what's it called...Dana?? LOL at the ending!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, Bel, Becca and Heather! *hugs* And sorry about the late reply. I'm still quite busy with my thesis, but it'll finally be done by the end of the week.

Thank you for wishing me good luck, too. I will sure need it with awesome vids like Kiss the Girl and Zero to Hero in this contest. But hey, I'm in for the fun of it, so...

Thank you all!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I LOVE that! It was so convincingly done, it really felt like Des and Ana had this whole relationship! *massive applause* Just completely beautiful editing! *throws flowers*

The ending kiss was awesomely done and the part with Hurley closing his eyes then peeking just totally had me giggling like a loon! Brilliant and beautifully done! I loved it! ♥!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Ais, for your wonderful comment. I'm thrilled that you liked it and I still can't believe I placed with so many other amazing vids in this contest, yay!! Disney + Lost is so much love!
We should definitely have this contest every year, it's so much fun!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: