Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Return" by Jemmz
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Return by Jemmz Reply with quote

I loved this so much Jemma! The best Liam/Charlie video I've ever seen. It was such a cool idea and you just used all the perfect clips at all the perfect times! And it's so nice to see that there still comes so many good Charlie videos even after he's death. Gold from me!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful, Beautiful work Jemma! I don't really know what to say about this one! I just loved it so much! I have no words...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, Jemma, that was so wonderful! (And I didn't find the editing dodgy at all ).
Liam/Charlie vids are so rare and this is, without any doubt, the best L/C vid I'v ever seen! Such a pleasure to watch! I loved the idea of Liam singing a song for his baby brother and him remembering all the good moments they had together. So touching!

Ummm, could I get a download link, pretty please?
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much everybody! Sorry for my late reply, I'm on holiday so had trouble getting access to the internet =P I am really thankful for all your comments! I was in fact worried this wasn't going to be very good! But I always get like that before I submit =P

Ais: Thank you ^_^ Really glad you enjoyed it, and thought it to be unique. When I saw the other footage of Neil Hopkins singing I couldn't resist

Kate: Thanks so much, Kate! I heard the song and just instantly thought of Charlie and Liam. It's the only Ok Go song I've heard though =P Really happy you liked this, thanks a ton for your comment on YouTube too! *huggles*

LOST_Fanatic: Thanks alot! Yep, it annoyed me that there were so little Charlie/Liam clips of them being happy together, one of the things that worried me about this vid. But I'm really happy you liked it! I'm lucky to have stumbled upon those Ghost Whisperer clips!

Charlie: Aw, thanks ^_^ I thought the song to be very emotional but I love it and I'm pleased you thought it was a good song choice I thought it woulf fit Charlie and Liam well.

Amanda: Thank you I thought it would be cool to try and pull that off. I love the idea of Liam writing a song for Charlie <3

Emma: Thanks so much, Emma That idea sprung to mind unexpectedly, lol. But I'm glad I included it and that you liked it

Kait: Awww! Thank you so much! I'm pleased you like it! I think the emotional effect of that "You were supposed to grow old" line is just so powerful, it certainly made me cry, especially when I applied it to Charlie and Liam =P

Heather: Thankies Heather ^_^ Glad you liked it

Kat: Aww, thank you Kat, you're sweet hehe, I'm happy you like my Charlie videos, and this one. I fell in love with the song and just really wanted to make it! It is really perfect for them isn't it. I keep thinking, now the 06 are off the island Liam must know that Charlie's dead and he doesn't even know that he quit drugs and died saving them ;_; So this is like my little tribute for them Thanks again

Chelsea: Thanks Chelsea! I had that footage of "Liam" looking at the piano and just thought 'That's perfect!' That has to be one of my fave parts too ^_^

Morgan: Thank you, Morgan :] I literally googled Neil Hopkins to find out what he'd been in and then downloaded clips from YouTube. Lucky for me it seems Neil has been type cast a few times as a rockstar/musician! So it was quite easy to find a couple clips of him Oh and thanks, it took a bit of work to match the clip to the song to make it look like he was singing but I'm pretty proud of how it looks Thanks so much again!

Paulykins: Aw, thank you :3 I'm happy you think so, I'm so lucky to have found those non-lost clips

Joon: Thanks so much! I also love the idea of Liam dedicating a song to Charlie, there have been fanfics about it but I'm really glad I vidded it

GriiFin: Aw, thanks a lot! And thanks for the gold!

Majs: What a sweet comment, thank you Majs!! *hug*

Nikki: Aww, no worries, lol. Thanks so much for watching, I'm uber happy you liked it! ^____________^

Karolina: Awwww, thank you so much Karolina!! Your comment has really made me smile! I would love to get you a download link. but I'll have to do it when I get home. Maybe sooner though if I get a chance Thanks again!
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Return by Jemmz Reply with quote

Aw, this was so sweet, Jemma! I loved this idea, it's really unique. I like how you actually showed Liam singing the song. It seemed very heartfelt. Good job!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Elyse :] Glad you liked it!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the download link! Got it up sooner than expected!

Return.wmv 21MB

Any problems, just give me a yell
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Return by Jemmz Reply with quote

Aww, I LOVED this, hon. I never remembered that Charlie had Liam waiting for him back home and it makes me sad to realize that the two brothers won't see each other anymore. I think you did a GREAT job with the other "Liam" footage and it was a really wonderful bittersweet vid. Your editing was lovely, so I don't know why you called it shoddy. Nice work!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Maria! Yep, poor Liam It made me very sad to think of him when Charlie first died. But this song reminded me of them so much so I had to make it Aw, thank you, I thought I could neaten up some of it but for a really short video it took ages to render and I wanted to get it up before I went on holiday so.. Thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: