Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Not In This World Anyway - Claire/Malkin" by litt
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Not In This World Anyway - Claire/Malkin by littleton_pace Reply with quote

*eyes pop out of head* This was genius, Kat! Very original imo, I'd never of thought of the Claire/Malkin plot line for the contest. I love the colouring and the beat use, the use of black and white still's were very effective, especially at the end. Wonderful way to finish it off To me, it seemed there were two possible lies; Malkin claiming that he is a fraud and lying to Claire OR that he was lying to Eko and he really did see Claire's future. This video has really made me think! Lol. Anywho, amazing job. I really enjoyed it!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karolina - thanks!! i get really bitter when I think about malkin his scenes with Claire have a bitterness to them, don't they?

tammy - thanks glad you liked the freeze frames

2ndTourofFinland - thanks so much im glad you liked it the song has that sweet heartbeat to it, doesn't it

jemmz - thanks hun! there are two lies there. Depends on who you believe, I guess

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Not In This World Anyway - Claire/Malkin by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat, you always come up with such different & interesting vids! Awesome! And great beat use.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing! I love how you picked a more obscure lie(s) and just really made it work! Beautiful beat use and editing and just everything, as usual! *applause*
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Not In This World Anyway - Claire/Malkin by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Kat! Such an original idea! That really is an important lie in the show...
The beat use was great and I loved the colouring and the stills picks, it all fit to create the mood of the vid!
While I was watching the vid, I thought exactly what Jemmz already said, we don't know for sure what is lie and what is the truth in this vid, it really depends on what you think! That's pretty cool!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heather - Thanks hun! glad you liked it

ais - i wanted to pick a Claire lie and Malkin always sticks out for me. he is the reason Claire was on the plane, after all glad you liked!!

bel - yeah; i think its important too! glad it made you think about the truth behind that lie its a weird one to think about

dduked
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Not In This World Anyway - Claire/Malkin by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Excellent and different vid. Great job.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: