Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Mixed Memories " by ezza0ezza

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ezza0ezza
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: "Mixed Memories " by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Mixed Memories " 07-30-2008
I dont think this is my best work, but I dont see the harm in putting it up. Basically just Kate lost in some old memories.
Song: Summer Overture by Clint Mansell
Vidder: ezza0ezza
Length: 5:10 (19.0MB wmv)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsT8IRmuG58

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Interesting video
It was different, You said you didn't think this was your best work I really enjoyed it actually I loved how you made the comparisons with the cross over as Kate's life I thought that was very well portrayed
I especially enjoyed the ending with the horse and the crossover worked perfectly! Awesome Job
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!! What are you talking about, not your best vid? THIS IS MY FAVORITE VIDEO OF YOURS! Vids to instrumental music are my favorite b/c it really allows the emotion of the characters and the story to come out and its really hard to tell a story without the help of lyrics so kudos to you for making this!!! I loved, loved , loved the scenes with Kate in the past and the horse and I'm glad you brought up the "he never touched me" part b/c I always thought that Wayne probably did do something to Kate but she just doesn't want to remember...WOW! In my favs! Please make more vids like this!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work using that footage for Kate's flashback (ZOMG, I watched that movie not that long ago, lol! It was Flicka, wasn't it? ). It made for a really awesome ending with both horses like that! Very cool!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: