Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Thanks for the Memories" by Karowyn

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: "Thanks for the Memories" by Karowyn Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Thanks for the Memories" 07-30-2008
July 2008 contest submission. A vid showing the lies from kates past and on-island. And how shes lost herself as a result of it all.
Song: Thanks for the Memories by Fall Out Boy
Vidder: Karowyn
Length: 4:49 (107MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKimU6CBE_Y

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was really cool
I loved the choice of song it fit Kate so well, and your choice of audio through out the video was awesome showing all her lies
Great job Your clip choice was also awesome, great video at showing Kate's lies through the show
Good Luck In The Contest
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really amazing job I love this song, and it really, really worked for Kate and her many lies. Your beat use rocked and so did your audio choices. Really cool character study for Kate, and the ending was awesome..with "we're gonna have to lie" "here we go again" Hehe really cool job with that, good luck in the contest

buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the Memories by Karowyn Reply with quote

Awesome job showing Kate's lies before the crash and on island!!! The beat use was great and loved the song choice!!! And the ending was really good too!!! Good luck in the contest!!!
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the Memories by Karowyn Reply with quote

This was a great vid! Unusual song choice, but you made it work and it was really enjoyable to watch. I loved the fast pace of the clips, and how you put everything in chronological order. The voiceovers were cool, too! Good luck in the contest!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! I dont' know what to say this was so good! In my top three favs to win for sure!! I thought all your audio overlays of all her lies were so perfect! My favorite lie "I only said that so he'd stop hitting you." And then I loved how you ended it with...."We're going to have to lie. " "Here we go again"
Amazing!!! Superb work!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ToxicTrashAlarm
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the Memories by Karowyn Reply with quote

Really cool character study
I liked the beginning with the "Lies" and the audio worked really well with that.
The end was perfect, I liked how fast paced it was
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Thanks for the Memories by Karowyn Reply with quote

loved the ending, soooo clever and you used all of Kate's former alias so well i really loved this. It was fast paced and you managed to keep it up for the whole song; well done! audio was perfect; great stuff!! gold from me
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Thanks for the Memories by Karowyn Reply with quote

Awesome! I like it started out off-island and then showed Kate's lies throughout the show. The audio worked really well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: