Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Twenty Years" by Slay
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is truly fantastic!
I love the song choice.
Your lyric interpretation was amazing. My favorite part were all the "that the long and that the short of it/that the best and that's the test of it/that's the sight and that's the sound of it"
All of those were so brilliant!

I also enjoyed the original story you told of how they get back. It was all very... "lost." Totally something you'd see in the show. You did a great job. Definitely one of my favorites going into the contest. Good luck!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Twenty Years by Slay Reply with quote

That was very cool; proof that baby Vegas 5 can make a kick ass vid! loved how Sun had a big role in this one; she's awesome. and the inclusion of faraday was also very well done good luck in the comp!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an awesome video I loved Dan's role in this video Everything about it rocked!
As Kat said it kicked ass Gold from me Good Luck in the competition.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Twenty Years by Slay Reply with quote

Sawyer4815 wrote:
it makes me mad that u didnt get a council pick for this, ive lost my faith on how they judge videos

Please check the Complaints, questions or concerns thread and you should find your answer to that. Plus, please remember, we're only human, with busy real lives going on just like everybody else here. We do our very best to vote on each and every vid just as soon as we possibly can and we appreciate your understanding!

Slay, your vid was fabulous and I very much enjoyed it! I loved the phone conversation between Sun and Jack and I loved how you used the constant concept like that! Very creative and well done! ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Twenty Years by Slay Reply with quote

Awesome vid! I like the part where Sayid shoots the guy with cuts to him kissing Nadia.
HappyThoughts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Twenty Years by Slay Reply with quote

This is one of my favorite ensemble videos,it's perfect!
I love this song and i 'm amazed how you edited the video!
The story is awesome!
Gold from me
dduked
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Twenty Years by Slay Reply with quote

Gold from me too. That was really very special. Hm, think deserved a better place in the contest. But anyway, that's my opinion.
Slay
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Twenty Years by Slay Reply with quote

thank you so much *.*
Jo
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Twenty Years by Slay Reply with quote

Wow, this is an insanely cool vid. I love the editing, the colouring, the voice-overs, everything. The ending is too awesome!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was awesome!

This did a WONDERFUL job at using the flash-forward footage. You really detailed the storyline of those characters incredibly well. And I think the AU scene you had where everyone goes to see Dan was amazingly believable. The ending made me go "Whoa!"

Great lyrical interpretation and magnificent job! *applause*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: