Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change in Council
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, it's sad to see you leaving, but I wish you the best of luck for your final semester and your master thesis! I finished my diploma thesis just two months ago and I know how stressful that time can be - but I'm sure you'll do well!
I hope you'll still have time for vidding every once in a while because you're one of my favourite vidders (btw, the first Lost vid I've ever watched was from you. ) and I'm always looking forward to see something new from you.

Icon by ack attack
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for all your sweet and encouraging words! As you can see, I'm still around quite a lot and I promise that won't change.

Birte, how did it go on your diploma thesis? Yes, this is such a stressful time. *sigh* I'll still be making vids though because it's a wonderful way to relax and to take your mind off. I'm trying some new fandoms right now, but I will surely be back with new Lost vids sooner or later.

Thank you all again! *hugs*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:

Birte, how did it go on your diploma thesis?

Acutally, I got my offical result yesterday. And I really can't complain. I've got a 1.0. My professor is just awesome!!! And the stress was worth it.

Icon by ack attack
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joon wrote:
KajaM wrote:

Birte, how did it go on your diploma thesis?

Acutally, I got my offical result yesterday. And I really can't complain. I've got a 1.0. My professor is just awesome!!! And the stress was worth it.

W00t!! Wow, that's awesome!! Congrats!! You can be really proud of yourself! I hope I will do as well as you did
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, so I said this in the CM thread, but I need to say it again here .

Karolina, you are both one of my favourite vidders and one of my favourite people, both on this site and off . Losing you from the Council is a huge disappointment. But I know that you've got a life to live somewhere else - be it another fandom, RL, or wherever. And I wish you the best of luck with it - though I doubt you need it, with your talent . I hope you won't be leaving LVI, but whether you end up doing so or not - I know our paths will be crossing again someday in the future!

Until then, thank you for everything you've done for this site, and good luck with whatever you do from here!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Karolinaaaa....i'm sooo gonna miss you... I really hope to still see you around and see many new vids from you because you're an amazing vidder *hugs*
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: