Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Looking Through Your Eyes" by Lostcalier

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: "Looking Through Your Eyes" by Lostcalier Reply with quote

"Looking Through Your Eyes" 06-29-2005
A look from Kate and Jacks perspective of what the future holds for them from the moment they formally met each other on the beach that first night. From the events in the airport to what the future held for them on the island.
Song: Looking Through Your Eyes by The Corrs
Vidder: Lostcalier
Length: 3:38 (11 MB WMV)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esc5qFA88as
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LC that was great!! I love it. Not The Corrs fan but my stomach didn't hurt LOL. That was seriously cute! Did I say that? I love all the Jate scenes you put in and the editing was sharp and clean, although I've seen a few credits there. LOL All in all I love it.

LC rocks.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostzilla wrote:
I love all the Jate scenes you put in and the editing was sharp and clean, although I've seen a few credits there. LOL All in all I love it.

I know about those stupid credits. The scenes worked for what I needed and I needed the length a certain amount so it was nearly impossible for me to get those scenes without the credits. I thought long and hard before letting them stay in.

I'm glad you liked it though. I even threw in a small bit of Janna for the early supporters that saw something between those two. Over the past 2 days I spent about 15 hours working on this vid . I'm just glad to finally have another vid done. I was getting worried that I'd hit the 4 month mark with nothing new . Glad that didn't happen.

I was just going through my playlists trying to find something to vid to and after several failed attempts at other vids yesterday I heard this song and the vid just kind of came together in my mind and I knew I'd finally found the song to break the vidders block...lol. Hopefully it won't be another 4 months before I make another one. .

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

detailed private feedback in the council thread. much love-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SimbiAni

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! I love LeAnn Rimes' version of the song and this was sweet too. Good work!
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry it's taken so long but I finally got new working links on my vids. This one has a YouTube link for it now. Enjoy and feedback is always appreciated!!!

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: