Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"LOST - Martin Keamy Video" by GriiFin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: "LOST - Martin Keamy Video" by GriiFin Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"LOST - Martin Keamy Video" 06-13-2008
I little tribute to the deceased LOST badass.
Song: Identity by X-Ray Dog
Vidder: GriiFin
Length: 1:35 (5.65MB WMV)

Link(s): http://youtube.com/watch?v=BmEsmY9qYbk
http://www.zshare.net/video/13575093f9d657ff/

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow; that was absolutely awesome! it's like a Keamy Theme. im really loving the man more now than ever. great use of all his kick ass scenes, altho he was pretty much kick ass in every scene anyway, lol. I always love your font effects as well, btw, they always fit your vids FANTASTIC stuff yet again; gold from me

GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
wow; that was absolutely awesome! it's like a Keamy Theme. im really loving the man more now than ever. great use of all his kick ass scenes, altho he was pretty much kick ass in every scene anyway, lol. I always love your font effects as well, btw, they always fit your vids FANTASTIC stuff yet again; gold from me
omg thanks so much! Didnt think it will be that good Like I said in the description, I'm sad that he died, but he totaly deserved it And im glad u liked the text I always try to make it so it looks good. Thanks so much again!
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: LOST - Martin Keamy Video by GriiFin Reply with quote

ya.... that was kickass!! good job!! gotta love keamy here, kevin durand is from my city. im just a few blocks away from where he went to high school. kind of bittersweet when he got killed. anyhow, great job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: LOST - Martin Keamy Video by GriiFin Reply with quote

Wow, awesome! Great action vid.
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: LOST - Martin Keamy Video by GriiFin Reply with quote

secret_neo - thanks so much omg, kevin durand is from ur city?! ure so lucky very lucky, actually

Uruviel - oo thanks so much
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooo I really liked this! Your beat use was awesome! And it made me actually like Keamy, watching this...he's actually really hot and I never really paid much attention to that b/c he was such a bad guy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
foxy9
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome vid GriiFin!! I love Keamy, it's about time they had a sexy villain on the show!!
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique - thanks so much I liked Keamy since i first saw him. I knew that he will become such a villain.

foxy9 - thanks I have to admit that your Keamy vid inspired me a lil bit. I realized that such character needs to have a vid thanks again
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was outstanding. Wowww. It's cool to see a Keamy vid once in a while. I loved the song you used and all of the beats were hit perfectly...I can't get over the fantastic beat use! This vid was sooo cool, I loved it!

GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jinlovessunxx wrote:
This was outstanding. Wowww. It's cool to see a Keamy vid once in a while. I loved the song you used and all of the beats were hit perfectly...I can't get over the fantastic beat use! This vid was sooo cool, I loved it!
aw, thanks so glad u like my beat-use, im working hard on it, just trying to not over-do it. thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: